I need more flavorful eliquids. Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorryNameTaken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Somerset, PA
I have the same problem. I try to stick with vendors that offer extra flavor shots. mount baker Vapor and The Vapor Room are two I enjoy that offer extra flavor shots. Someone else mentioned Diamond Vapors. They don't offer extra flavor shots, but I love their liquids and don't have a problem tasting them. DIY is always a great way to customize, I just feel too new to this to venture into that yet.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I really appreciate everyone's input. You guys have provided me with some vendors I've never heard of and excited to try. Also I definitely want to try some DIY, any advise of where to get some good DIY floorings?

DIY E-Liquid

read there a bit, you will learn a lot

v1kingfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
wisconin,usa
That sounds awesome. I love banana nut bread juices. I'm not familiar with grizzly vapes, but always open to checking out a new vendor. Thanks!
You're very welcome. Grizzly vapes is a brand new juicer. I found out about him on ECR and have been hooked on nanner bear since. He has a vendor distribute his juices so he has more time to focus on juice creation. He's definitely worth the try.

DIY E-Liquid

read there a bit, you will learn a lot
How hard is it to learn DIY and how much would you say is the start up cost? I've been wanting to get into it.

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I really like the Mountain Oak Vapor's brand flavor called "Nirvana", it is described as:

"Nirvana™ is a complex and beautiful burst of flavor. We start this flavor out with Melon and add to it with a splash of Mango. A sweet taste of watermelon with undertones of a smooth vanilla peach will finish this flavor off on the exhale and seal the deal for you."

It has a nice melon flavor that is flavorful without being sickeningly sweet, it just tastes kind of fresh to me-mainly like a honeydew melon.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
How hard is it to learn DIY and how much would you say is the start up cost? I've been wanting to get into it.

I gave you the link to the DIY forum here so you could go there and find those things out. ;)

It's a large subject, which is why it has it's own forum area.......it's pretty easy IMHO

As for people suggesting eliquid vendors, you could ask 100 people and get 100 different answers. I don't do that anymore. If you learn about DIY, even if you do not DIY, you will learn enough to have tools to "fix" things you buy from vendors if you don't like it, customize it to your liking, etc.

My brother loves AVE Choco Mint, but thinks its too minty strong. I taught him to cut with a little VG and add some chocolate flavoring. He loves it now. :)

Last edited:

686clayshooter

Sep 22, 2013
Tampa, fl
I gave you the link to the DIY forum here so you could go there and find those things out. ;)

It's a large subject, which is why it has it's own forum area.......it's pretty easy IMHO

As for people suggesting eliquid vendors, you could ask 100 people and get 100 different answers. I don't do that anymore. If you learn about DIY, even if you do not DIY, you will learn enough to have tools to "fix" things you buy from vendors if you don't like it, customize it to your liking, etc.

My brother loves AVE Choco Mint, but thinks its too minty strong. I taught him to cut with a little VG and add some chocolate flavoring. He loves it now. :)

I definitely agree with you. It's really hard because everyone's palitt is different. So what's strong flavor to them may not be for me. However I will give some of the recommendations a try. I definitely think in the end what you're saying about DIY is the way to go. I really enjoy tinkering and inventing, so making my own is actually very apeling to me. Of course its also nice to try new flavors from vendors so learning about DIY to fix or strengthen those flavors will be a great tool. I'm going to start reading up and trying my hand at it. Thank you very much for your help and the link for the info. Much appreciated.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Halo's Voodoo...it's fantastic. Layers of flavor..I seriously want to just drink it its so good. Hint of Cinnamon, plum, white grape, black currant...not overly sweet and very smooth. LOVE it. I'd love to find a great, deep cocoa and add a drop cuz before I steeped it, I liked it right out of the box and tasted a deep cocoa but that has faded.

Still great, but craving that deep cocoa too..

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Yeah--the Karma Cream was super fruity and juicy. I really liked it, too.

****UPDATE*****
I received some Mr. Good Vape (Karma Cream, and Moon Sugar) I ordered today. Its got huge flavor! I highly recomend it if you're like me and want lots of flavor. Its like i'm actually eating something instead of vaping it!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
****UPDATE*****
I received some Mr. Good Vape (Karma Cream, and Moon Sugar) I ordered today. Its got huge flavor! I highly recomend it if you're like me and want lots of flavor. Its like i'm actually eating something instead of vaping it!

A bit pricey, a super slow website and no listing of their PG/VG ratio. The flavor had better be good.

686clayshooter

Sep 22, 2013
Tampa, fl
Whatever taste you like just order from a vendor that offers extra flavor like:

Vapealisious
Vixen Vapor
Gourmet Vapor
Viking Vapor

to name a few.

I've tried that, it dosn't always equate to better, bolder, or more intense flavor. However sometimes it gets me there, thanks for the list of vendors i'll give them a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread