Suggestions for liquid? unhappy with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonwilliam82

Apr 24, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I'm looking for some good eliquid. I've tried Fuzion, Ahlusion, Vaporgod, Vaporcast, and they are all way too weak for what I am looking for. I like Johnson's Creek and Mountain Oak Vapors the best but I hate the tobacco taste that comes with it. Is there an eliquid company out there that makes a strong liquid with lots of flavor but without the tobacco taste?

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I'm looking for some good eliquid. I've tried Fuzion, Ahlusion, Vaporgod, Vaporcast, and they are all way too weak for what I am looking for. I like Johnson's Creek and Mountain Oak Vapors the best but I hate the tobacco taste that comes with it. Is there an eliquid company out there that makes a strong liquid with lots of flavor but without the tobacco taste?

Check out Mister E Liquid- they have lots of great flavors with no tobacco and the ice line is all very good- I suppose it just depends on what you are looking for in a flavor....

Is there an eliquid company out there that makes a strong liquid with lots of flavor but without the tobacco taste?

Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories
you can buy extra flavour shots with an order, up to 5 i think.
i buy the ecto juice with 5 flavour shots, dont matter about the nic content as i just add the 50ml bottle to another 100ml of my 48mg vg. works very well. leaves alot of flavour in my mouth. they have a specific line just for tobbacco flavours, so stay away from that catagory.
i hope this is what you were looking for.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
ECblends also offers extra flavor and double extra....Their peach ala zoe with a vanilla shot is YUMMY! If you are looking for a HUGE amount of flavor you would probably need double extra...be aware if you order huge amounts of flavor, it may need longer steep time.

It tends to be more perfume/chemical tasting, if the flavor is really loud...that is my experience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread