I need some direction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano1913

Jun 30, 2009
South Jersey
Carle,

I must say that I was in the same position as you almost 2 years ago. I purchased a Blu and was so exicted to quit smoking... soon after it arrived I was disappointed. It didn't do anything for me.
Like many other in these forums I have made my way through about a dozen different devices, and in the end have found that high voltage is the way to go.
I don't like messing with bottles of juice, atomizers, etc. For that reason I also use Vapor4Life.com's VaporKing and cartomizers. Very hassle free, and tons of choice in terms of flavors. The WOW cartomizers are their best yet. At 36mg strength it's hard to want an analog after vaping one!

However... nothing can compare to the GGTS + AVS. (Golden Greek Telescopic Storm + Automatic Vapn System). 7.4 volts is a lot of power, but you can buy high voltage i7 atomizers. The AVS is a tank that you pour juice into and it uses gravity and air pressure to automatically feed the juice into the atomizer. Admittedly, other high voltage devices probably vape with as much intensity, and I have only experienced the GGTS+AVS. But if I knew what I know now, I would buy it first, and the V4L with cartos as a backup.

Hope that helps!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
well what is a mod and where do I find a 5v or 6v?

A mod is basically a battery housing with a switch and atomizer connecter that you can put rechargeable batteries in. Contrary to popular myth any two mods that house the same battery are going to perform the same with any given atomizer. Some mods, however are fitted with voltage regulators that will take a higher voltage (6.0 to 7.4 volts) delivered from the batteries and lower it to approximately 5.0 volts which is considered a "sweet spot" for vaping by many people.
I recently tried a 5 volt GLV 2 from Great Lakes Vapor, which was the first true 5 volt device I've used and I have to agree. 5 volts is pretty nice. The GLV 2 is a really nice and well made PV too. Vaping that thing really felt like smoking. There are other 5 volt devices out there and I'm sure they work just as good but I'm getting me one-o-those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread