I need some help with choosing the right product and accesories

Status
Not open for further replies.

vettepwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2009
PA
Ok so I have been away from the vaping scene for a few months and wow have things changed. There are so many new devices and mods available and so much to choose from on the Nhaler website.

Heres what I currently have.

1: Old Xhaler (by old I mean the style that was sold about 8 months ago, apparantley there is a new size main body tube available as an upgrade)
2: Joye 510 with 2 manual batteries and a PCC
3: A handfull of used attys mainly standard resistance 510's, a HV 510 Atty, and a couple 901 atty's

Last night I ordered a bunch of stuff from a few vendors one of which was nhaler (my favorite store).
I purchased the new sampler from Johnsons Creek. (The VG based juices)
I purchased a bottle of high MG unlfavored VG nicotine from onestop DIy
I also purchased two Mini 510 Startup Kits from nhaler. ( I got these because they seem to be an excellent value for what is contained in the kit.) This gives me 4 new 510 atty's, 2 Auto Battiers, 2 5v USB passthrough and some other stuff. I also got a big bottle HV Blueberry Crumble (my absolute Favorite juice of all time, man do I love this juice with a cup of coffe in the morning)

Ok now to the subject of my post. I want to buy a new mod but I dont want to spend a fortune on it. I absolutley loved my xhaler, dont get me wrong Im not trying to replace it but I am looking for something that better fits my needs/desires.

I have been looking at the EGO and EGO Mania kits. I think this is what I am going to buy, mainly because it has a big battery and uses a cartrdige to feed liquid into the atty. (whereas I was carrying a bottle of lquid around a and dripping into my atty on my xhaler.)

I am interested in the EGO MANIA kit (this is the one with the larger battery if I understand correctly). What I need to know is what is compatable with the EGO MANIA.

1: Does the EGOMANIA use standard 510 attys? If not what attys do I buy for it?
2: Im hoping the EGO MANIA use the MEGA ATT's and MEGA CARTS..... Does it?

OK SO yeah I know I made a super long post for a few questions and what I guess I really should be asking is...

I am interested in the EGOMANIA please explain how this device works, what accessories (CARTS ATTYS ETC) are compatable with it and how well does it work and hold up(for anyone that owns one)

Sorry for the mess of a post..... So much on my mind and I feel lost with all the new stuff that is out.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
THE Ego Mania is a 510 Connection and works with any 510 connection atomizer as well as any 306 atomizers or cartomizers...It also is bigger batteries (900 mah)...
The only thing you would want to try that has changed dramatically is the Low Resistance atomizers that will simulate 5 to 6 volt vaping, which is the main reason for the Xhaler upgrade kit that allows you to use the 18650 High Drain battery with an LR atyy and gives several hours of use.
It also has the improved Big Button that makes it a much more ergonomic PV.
Any other questions give us a call at 732-256-9185 and we will answer them directly...Thanks and great to see you around again.
Drew

vettepwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2009
PA
Thanks for the prompt reply drew.

I have just a few more questions about the EGO MANIA.

1: What voltage does the EGOMANIA run at. Is it 3.7v?

2: I see two atomizers that interest me. One of them is called EGO MEGA Cone Style Low Resistance Atty. Does this atomizer use the mega size cartridge and this would be what would simulate vaping at 5-6V ? (Assuming the EGOMANIA is 3.7v)

3: I also see an Atty called EGO Mega Attomizer. This is a standard resistance atty that vapes at 3.7V but uses a higher capacity cart?

4: Is there somewhere on the nhaler website where I can purchase empty MEGA 510 Carts?

Sorry for all the questions.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yes the Egomania is 3.7 to 4.2 Volt pulse modulated circiutry...The LR Ego Mega Cone style ( EGO Mega Cone Style Low Resistance Atomizers ) does work with this but it is a cone style so it has its own cartridge that I dont sell because its Low Resistance and my experience has been cartridges dont work so well LR attys.
The other standard Mega Ego is regular resiatnce and has a different type of cartridge because of the shape. It does come with one cartridge free but I dont sell them seperately as they are easily refillable.
EGO Mega Atomizers

vettepwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2009
PA
Ok thanks for the help drew. I will decide for sure what I want to get an will be placing another order with you soon. I already placed one order at nhaler.com last night (# 0000019804) . Im thinking I probably should have just ordered the EGOMANIA instead of the stuff I got last night but oh well I'm quite sure i will find a use for all of it anyway. I have a few friends Im trying to get to convert over from cigarettes so haveing a few extra joy 510 minis around will help out as I can share them with my friends. Ill also make sure they shop at nhaler.com too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread