I Need Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denise D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Lake Tahoe USA
Just to give you some brief instructions on how to drip. You should first blow out all the left over juice in your atty so that you can start "fresh". Make sure it's dry.

1. Drip 6 drops and wait for 10 minutes so everything gets saturated.
2. Then you can take 5 drags (If it tastes dry on the first hit then drip 2 more drops into it).
3. Wait for a little bit for the atty to cool down and then drip 3 more drops into it.
4. Repeat steps 2-3

How many drops depends on what you are using though. I use a Riva 1100 mAh and on a regular atty 3 drops is all it can take (maybe because I can't wait 10 minutes??). I got the LF Drip-O-Mizer bridgeless atty and it can only take ONE drop or it floods. However, that ONE drop is great while it lasts. (Okay I will try waiting 10 minutes with more drops and see what happens!)

I do prefer dripping over cartridges. Some people find it messy, I don't know why though, I find it very clean.

Do NOT drip on an Automatic battery - juice can get inside those types of batteries as they are not sealed.

Denise D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Lake Tahoe USA
tippyclubb, did you say something about filling your cartridge then putting a couple drops on the atomizer?
If your atomizer is clean & dry, try just one drop to wet it and no more. If you have been using the atomizer, don't drop anything on it before inserting the cartridge. That might solve your leaking problem.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
All atties require that you prime it before usage. So, it will take 6 drops at first so that the mesh and wicking material can be properly saturated. This will prevent any dry hits as well as preventing an atomizer from dying to early.

After a person primes it then yes, 3 drops is all the atty needs. He didn't know how to drip or use an atty properly so I just gave him some instructions.

How many drops depends on what you are using though. I use a Riva 1100 mAh and on a regular atty 3 drops is all it can take (maybe because I can't wait 10 minutes??). I got the LF Drip-O-Mizer bridgeless atty and it can only take ONE drop or it floods. However, that ONE drop is great while it lasts. (Okay I will try waiting 10 minutes with more drops and see what happens!)

I do prefer dripping over cartridges. Some people find it messy, I don't know why though, I find it very clean.

Do NOT drip on an Automatic battery - juice can get inside those types of batteries as they are not sealed.

stealfdawg

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
clarksville, tn
ok judging by your avatar you ride vaping is like owning a shovel ! (I do) some days she will fly free some days i gotta coax her just a few minuts ago she kicked me back damn finiky but I love her! I started with RIVAs and now the wifey has them both she loves them try a DC tank setup and you will be surprised its not smoking and by no means is it a twinkie! you will find your freedom just be patient and persevier (sp) ....but then what do I know I ride and wrench on my shovel!!!

Denise D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Lake Tahoe USA
Just to give you some brief instructions on how to drip. You should first blow out all the left over juice in your atty so that you can start "fresh". Make sure it's dry.

1. Drip 6 drops and wait for 10 minutes so everything gets saturated.
2. Then you can take 5 drags (If it tastes dry on the first hit then drip 2 more drops into it).
3. Wait for a little bit for the atty to cool down and then drip 3 more drops into it.
4. Repeat steps 2-3

I tried washvap's procedure to prime the atomizer (Step 1) and it worked great. I've been dripping for over 2 months and didn't know to do this, I was just doing steps 3 & 4.

I'd be stuck if it weren't for ECF and the great folks who share information here. :) It is crazy nothing comes with any instructions.

Another tip is I use 2 PVs all day long not just one. This keeps the atomizer from getting too hot from constant use.
So tippyclubb if you still have that Riva 510 you might want to put it back in rotation.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
The most simple and least messy option imo is to use a riva with LR boge carto . Simple to fill with the condom method . Its also very smooth and consistent . Im right with you in that i cant stand atty most of the time with its inconsistent hits ,leaking ,flooding ,burning ,scorching body . Not great imo especially for someone new . Boge cartos are just fill and go .No need to worry about leaking burning ,inconsistencies, nothing .

+1 best advice I've seen on this thread. Just keep it simple, and this is simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread