I need to do a new review. You help decide what device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devonschmoker

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Portland, OR USA
:w00t:
I meant how was the battery life in the one I mentioned in comparison to other long life battery types the 7 volt ones

Well a whole lot. The one that you mentioned is about 200mah the 7V models are measured in well over 2000mah HV models tend to last longer due to the fact that you do not have to run them as long to get the same amount of vapor. There really is no comparison between the two. They are in totally different classes.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Also I have made my decision I will be getting my VP1 kit soon thanks to a private seller. I got it used but it hasn’t really been used much at all. Only about 2 hours or so. (I will have to ask if he wants to have his name reveled or not) Expect a review in a few weeks!

devonschmoker

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Portland, OR USA
I got the VP1 with red LED (with all of the adaptors :D) that is manufactured here in the US by Vaprlife. I purchased mine used (for only 2hrs) from another ECF member that was willing to sell his. It is a small device (AAA size 3.7 @ 350-500mah) but that was the class of mod I was looking for.
My review will be posted in a few weeks. Thank you all for your input. I will keep you posted on my progress with the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread