The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I need to know!!!

Discussion in 'Ms T's Bakery' started by hbrwhammer, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hbrwhammer

hbrwhammer Full Member

Apr 3, 2012
    st.louis
    Status changed to awaiting shipment. I can wait no longer i must know. Has anyone had hot chocolate w marshmallow or cherry cola slushie. They are so close to being mine. Do you like them and what volt and device (carto, atty, drip, tank) do u use. Should i steep or just rip open the package and devoure?

2. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    the hot chocolate with marshmellow is great. i got mine already steeped so im not sure on steep time. i would try it right away though. the cherry slushie ive not tried but will at some point.

3. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    I liked the hot chocolate right away! And then to my surprise a week later I tasted marshmallow! Cant go wrong. I also have not tried the slushy. Try it day one and see what you think. Been wanting to try that one too.

4. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    I had vaped hot chocolate on my 808s. Before I had 510s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.