I need to upgrade! suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kot1rc5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2010
FL
I'm a box mod guy, better battery life options so...
IMHO
best battery life
Big Daddy from Ken's box mods 2x18650 vari volt or 3.7 ver, sturdy case, large. Still gets daily use.

Tekk mod, haven't used, 2x18650, vari volt, usb charged/pass-through, features are compelling but read that its flimsy plastic

Best all around
My favorite REO Grand - bottom fed, good battery life 1x18650, convenient juice use and refill, all mechanical, nearly indestructible, sells fast on classifieds

Seriously look at the REO it has been a game changer for me. I stopped carrying a whole extra pv kit as backup, just an atty back in the glove box.

Good luck and welcome back

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The Ego family is one of the most popular. You can also buy adapters to use atomizers designed for other ecigs, not that you will ever actually need them. You can get the Riva 510 lite bundle from E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings for $29.95. Click the 20% off icon at the top left of the page.

Boge cartomizers are also very popular for Ego.

Sinlak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Orange County, CA
if your going for cheaper mods (pvs) here is a great one that can use an 18650 or you can stack batteries for more volts

Maxi Roughstack V2 Tumbled Finish
heres a 3.7v battery that will work Protected 18650 Battery, 2400 mah here is a charger TrustFire TR-001 Lithium Ion Battery Charger

or you can stack 2 rcr123a batteries for 6.4 volt vaping.

if price isnt such a big deal I would reccomend this The Prodigy V3.1 you can order a whole 'kit' so it comes with batteries and a charger. if price REALLY isnt a problem and you want to vary your voltage easily I would reccomend this ProVari Variable Voltage Ecig: Best Variable Voltage E Cig Available!

Now if you want to drip (Best option in my opinion its where you litterly drip 3 or so drops of juice right into the atomizer and vape) I would reccomend this New COV Dual Coil Atomizer or any of the atomizers at Maintenance if you dont want to drip try a cartomizer, I would recomend these GotVapes NEW DIAMOND DualCoil XL 1.5ohm 1.6ml 510 Clearo - 5PK [GV-diamond-dualcoilXL] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more or 306 High Performance Low Resistance 1.8 ohm cartomizers in Black or NEW Royal Smokers CE3 Smoky 2.4 ohm

the best juice on the planet is from pinkspotvapors.com and my favorite flavor is pinkspot Pink Spot E-Liquid Refill

also nitelitevapor.us is amazing (bounty hunter, I just bought 130ML of this)
https://www.nitelitevapor.us/shop/c...y9epTBc9isyiG4CHB7llOPsl0DwE&shop_param=cid=&

More questions? feel free to msg me!

edit: also I would reccomend using a box mod because it holds so much juice. I WOULD say go with reogrand from reosmods.com but he never has them in stock and you probably want to order sooner so I would say go with this GLV-3 Electronic Cigarette [GLV-3] - $195.00 : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor a bit pricy but I think its work it

and the reason im not saying ego like evyone else is because it CAN short out, the charger can stop working, the battery life is not as good. Altho egos are really great devices (I own 4 or 5) If your trying to quit again, you want something 100% dependable :p

here is my little collection

from left to right

Reo Grand, Prodigy v3.1, Blue Ego, Kgo, Kgo, White Ego Passthru, Ego-T, Icon 1.1, Reo Mini

the atomizer/cartomizers in pick from left to right

#1 Ikenvape 901 with Empiremods drip shield and cherry vape stainless steel drip tip, #2Ikenvape Mini 801, #3 Ce2 Fluxomizer, #4 306 with cannon drip tip, #5 not sure, #6 510 from ikenvape, #7 510 from ikenvape, #8 306 (cisco), #9 901 from ikenvape

the drip shield on the Reo Grand is 100% pointles, I just like the look <.<

Last edited:

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
I agree with you on the eGo. This is would be an excellent step up from anything like a 510/808/901.

ego's and riva's are very popular dencent battery life and a nice hit, the volt is more cigarette like battery life isn't as good but it has a decent hit, good luck on your vaping journey:vapor:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
If you want a big battery mod, I recommend a silver bullet by altsmoke.com. Will accept a variety of battery sizes.

If you want to stay with a smaller mod, I recommend a kgo. They can be purchased at hoosierecigsupply.com. They are a little higher voltage but kick like a mule. One battery will last you all day.

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
It might help if we knew what you had previously. Also tell us what you're after...in other words...what didn't work for you with ecigs? What did you find yourself missing about them?

i had a kr808. the battery drove me nuts. and contently topping off the carto was a pain too. oh and i like whistle tips.

Last edited:

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
I like the IGO's and now I even love the IGO with the new tanks out!! The IGO battery last and last and the tank will probably take about 4 mil of juice and that will last and last!! I'm talking 24 hr +. Everything is simple, no mess, no fuss...that's what I'm about!! Simplicity!! Bill has great prices as well! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...go-kits-1300mah-45-00-650-mah-40-00-a-25.html

D and B Gold - Home

Good Luck!!

sorry i didn't see your comment! now that looks perfect!! thanks. i might get the tank too but i never herd of them and have no clue how to use it lol. im sure i can learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread