I need VG/Nicotine Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Nice price for VG. Now where can i get cheap high quality nicotine?

Best Glycol also sells nicotine. Just email them for prices. One stop shopping is always handy :D

Their flavour selection is modest but you can still find lots of popular flavours there.

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Can you guys give me some better options for VG and Nicotine? Everywhere i look i can only find unknown quality of VG and nicotine or high prices and coming from the US with expensive shipping.

See above post about Best Glycol. They sell nic and VG for about the cheapest you'll find anywhere in Canada. They sell top quality products no different than any of the other DIY places available to Canadians.

If you want to pay more there's lots of options here in Canada:

www.diy-ejuice.com
www.thebrokevaper.ca
Canada's best priced E-Juice we also do wholesale orders. All of our E-juice is manufactured right here in Canada.
Fusion Flavours DIY Eliquid Canada
VaperBC
VAPEONLINE | The lowest price in Canada The lowest price in Canada

I've got another couple of dozen links for Canadian DIY suppliers. Do you want them all?

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Such bad websites...Sucks to be Canadian as a someone who vapes. I think ill go with www.diy-ejuice.com for VG and dashvapes for my nicotine. It will be double the pay i pay right now with Vapeonline.ca but it won't have that nasty harsh taste that almost made me quit vaping.

Best Glycol's low price for VG has forced everyone else to lower their VG prices in the last year or so. I buy a 4 liter jug once a year as I find it keeps the overall shipping costs down.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Such bad websites...Sucks to be Canadian as a someone who vapes. I think ill go with www.diy-ejuice.com for VG and dashvapes for my nicotine. It will be double the cost of Vapeonline.ca but it won't have that nasty harsh taste that almost made me quit vaping.

DIY-ejuice also sells nicotine - you just have to email them for prices.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread