Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Looks like I'm going with this site: www.infinitevaper.com

Anybody know if they are good?

I used them once, more than 2 years ago. Their nic was oxidized and harsh. They may be better now but I haven't used them recently.

If you're worried about getting good nic then I would recommend The Broke Vaper. He turns over tons of nic so his is always fresh, never oxidized.

Reactions: stols001

MikeyG89

Dec 18, 2018
I have 3 liters of 100mg nic in my freezer from The Broke Vaper. I stocked up before Bill S-5 came into law. When I run out someday, The Broker Vaper is where I'll go.

Hey Ceeceeisme, I found this website called NicotineRiver.com and they have so many good reviews and they look like a respected company with solid reviews. I really want to order from them. What do you think? should i?

I was looking at buying the 3mg Purnic e-liquid Nicotine and adding flavor to make e juice (is that the correct way of making e juice right?)

Am i correct if i say that 3mg Purnic E Liquid Nicotine is the same as this one? 1000ml Premade Unflavored eJuice (Mixed PG, VG, Nicotine Base) - Premade Base - DIY Liquids The lowest price in Canada

Just add flavor and ready to go correct?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Hey Ceeceeisme, I found this website called NicotineRiver.com and they have so many good reviews and they look like a respected company with solid reviews. I really want to order from them. What do you think? should i?

I was looking at buying the 3mg Purnic E-liquid Nicotine and adding flavor to make e juice (is that the correct way of making e juice right?)

Am i correct if i say that 3mg Purnic E Liquid Nicotine is the same as this one? 1000ml Premade Unflavored eJuice (Mixed PG, VG, Nicotine Base) - Premade Base - DIY Liquids The lowest price in Canada

Nicotine River is in California. You can certainly order from them but shipping is going to cost an arm and a leg. Also, CBSA may or may not hold your package hostage at the border and make you pay GST on it before they release it. Plus,you'll need to be careful how much your order - it's currently legal to import a 90 day supply of nicotine into Canada but I can't find the definitive amount that is considered a 90 day supply.

TL;DR - you can give it a try but it may end up costing you more in the long run.

MikeyG89

Dec 18, 2018
Nicotine River is in California. You can certainly order from them but shipping is going to cost an arm and a leg. Also, CBSA may or may not hold your package hostage at the border and make you pay GST on it before they release it. Plus,you'll need to be careful how much your order - it's currently legal to import a 90 day supply of nicotine into Canada but I can't find the definitive amount that is considered a 90 day supply.

TL;DR - you can give it a try but it may end up costing you more in the long run.

I think i will order from them even if i have to pay HST. It looks like a very high quality product so its worth it. I share my e juice with family members and they pay for half my e juice even though i vape most of it. So i should be good =)

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I was looking at buying the 3mg Purnic E-liquid Nicotine and adding flavor to make e juice (is that the correct way of making e juice right?)

That's one way to do it. It's not entirely accurate because the added flavour will dilute the nicotine leaving you with less than 3 mg/ml in your juice, but for many people it's not enough of a difference to matter.

The more common approach is to get 48 mg/ml or 100 mg/ml nicotine and add a little as part of the recipe to get the concentration you want. Note that if you buy more highly concentrated nicotine, anything over about 50 mg/ml is not legal for import so I definitely wouldn't try to buy it from Nicotine River. Then again, I'm happy with The Broke Vaper, personally. I've also been satisfied with nicotine from DashVapes.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I use nicotine river a lot and I think they are pretty great for most things. I would just order enough to hopefully offset the cost of shipping.

The only evil thing Nicotine River has done to my order was to add a "free" flavor called "Joy" only it's not joyful at all. I avoid it like the plague now. I hear some vapers claim adding half a drop to certain recipes by the light of the full moon adds a certain "something" and that may well be true, but it's still not "joy".

LOL

Anna

Reactions: ceeceeisme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread