Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I don't think there was any other text.
The email from ECF from the OP had this in it, which then disappeared in the thread:

"Hello.

I want to switch myself to vape disposables and I`m trying to find the best one. I heard a lot of Mr fog Max Disposable, Mr fog Max Pro Disposable and vaporlax disposable I found them on Alternativepods.com Did someone order from them before? Also, What you can tell about Mr fog ?
If you tried other brands, please let me know your experience.

Thank you very much in advance."

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Interesting. And no "edit" message so OP either edited it within the first 15 min or so or maybe the mods removed it? Your guess is as good as mine.

tumblr_ncj2djPUFu1tuk7ruo1_250.gif

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
Hi and Welcome,
IMO, buy a refillable pod system.

Cheers
I
I've been a sub-ohm, low nicotine (<6 mg) user since 2014. A few months ago the wife (non-smoker) started complaining about the clouds of vapor, especially when in the car. In an attempt to placate the wife I decided to try a low-power, refillable pod device as I heard they produce less vapor. The Uwell Caliburn was my first device followed by the Smok Nfix. I found these devices do produce a lot less vapor and better flavor than my tanks. Using a higher nicotine salt nic juice (25 or 35 mg) I found that I had reduced my chain vaping. The small size of both devices allows me to carry a couple in my pocket. I've now limited my sub-ohm use to outdoors. Happy wife - happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread