Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Congrats in being able to get another Saber Touch. Its odd, I have recently been able to get on the "for sale or trade" forum and I see lots of mods, mostly high end ones like GG, Zens, etc. But I have yet to see any Saber Touch mods for sale. It made me think either everyone who has one treasures it, or now I see that only in desperation would someone give up their beloved Saber Touch.

I can relate to money problems and in the past I have had to give up certain beloved or luxury items for my sons sake. There are still a few items that I dearly miss and now are out of my reach, either because it was one of a kind or because now they are highly prized and rare and I cant ever afford to get it again. Im glad you were able to get back on that happy horse of comfort.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Put in an order today. I had one at one time but due to not having any funds. Sadly I had to sell it. Well now I have more funds so Ill have a new Saber in a little while. I cant wait till it gets here!!! I missed it!
And Thank You! You should tell everyone what you are getting. It the style I use all the time now! I love the way it looks and feels!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Welcome to the Moon Chelseafn:) I can totally relate to you here:ohmy: I to had some issue's a while back and had to get rid of part of my family (my Saber Family, not my real family:laugh:) One member was the Very first Saber Mini VV, sure I could get another, but just the simple fact that it was the very first, created specially for me:ohmy: Still Tears me apart. Anyhow, I started building a new family:thumbs: And at the moment, I'm in Family Planning for a couple weeks:laugh: Good to hear you coming back to the Saber. Now I'm with Sir_Lawrence here on this, Let's hear whatcha got:blink:

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I ordered the LE Deep Cut 10 Lines. 3.7/6v. Just like the one in the pic. I just couldnt resist. Looking forward to getting it.
That's one of my favorites!
It should be mailed on Wednesday! So, if the mail is on time, you should have it Friday!

Just like this one! :2cool:

tattank2.jpg

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
WOW that just so beautiful. I was almost tempted to have Sir Lawrence put those cut lines on Riddick 2.0 but I resisted as then it would not be exactly the same as the original. But I will have those lines on my next one, I have a colour and design all thought out in my head.
If Im lucky I will also be sporting my Saber Touch by friday. It will be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread