Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Yes i have tested one, and although it works pretty good, it's just not gonna take off because it has it's own connection, it's like a modified 801, if it was a revolutionary difference to vaping then it would be ok as everybody would carry the atomizers and stuff, but unfortunately it's not.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Ahhh, interesting... and thats sad to hear. I guess it wasn't a good enough experience for you to believe in it then.

I have owned all of the ego type e-cigs, and i still don't use any of them myself :D My friend works for Boge who make the Leo so i got to play with one a while back, it does put out a lot of vapor, but i think the attys are only 2.8ohm which is just 'ok'. The engineer said he's making big cartomizers for it too which will be really cool, but it's a disposable mod, so after x amount of charges or if it decides to fail you gotta keep buying the special Leo batteries, just makes sense to buy something simple like a GGTB for 73 bux and use some 17670 / CR123A batteries, coz if the battery flunks you just put a new one in, simple. I would say just buy a Riva for about 30 bux if you want something like a Leo to play with but you already have an ego so there's no point :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread