ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
hey evil,
A month or more back i picked up a VMod XL because it looked interesting and for the price, AG's thread (almighty god), no leaks, and that was the start of putting together some LR attys with a 3.7 batt mod, all that 16 months or so, when the first Provari's came out, with the VV and meter in my face all day, every day, I learned how to match resistances,and wow! that's some damn good vaping!
Then i got a Reo Mini, again, and voila; Cisco LR's, HH357 LR's, I have a 1.5 HH on my eGo passthru because it hits better than the Reo Mini imo... so I thought, hell I don't need VV for these power house atomizers... maybe a 18650 ego or something. There is so so much to choose from, it's impossible to be on top of what all is out there.

The HH is better than the i06 for sure, and the Cisco 1.8 LR 901 might be as well... i'll have to revisit the i06 but man, i feel like i fell into a bonanza of atty choices lately.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
That's certainly a logical mod/atty progression :)
I still like to have the VV to fine-tune the atty to the liquid; I don't think I'm buying any more fixed voltage batts for a while (my progressions are slower then yours - no feeders yet). I'm really enjoying the IKV i06 and 901 HV attys but I'll have to try the Cisco gear - it's not all XLR, is it? Unfortunately it will have to wait a few months as I committed all my available vape-cash to one of those genesis attys (Zen-Atty). VVPV or VV Reo is likely the next big step for me....

These Leo attys are also surprisingly good. They are HUGE (maybe 5x bigger then an i06), but produce nice flavor. ..oops it's nearly 3 am. gotta go! :)

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
I vape with a joye ego with attys and a boge revolution with cartos...i just ordered a boge Leo tank pt kit from ecig arsenal for $29! I've wanted a tank kit for quite a while and i couldn't pass up this deal...thanks for the info and I'll update when i get it going

I just purchased a tank kit in the Cherry color. Can't wait for it! I'm still enjoying the one I have now though!

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
its not hard to dewick the atty at all just take a toothpick and under the bridge pick out the what looks like cotton string and there you go look it up on youtube its eally simple i do it with all my attys that i drip on

Thanks for the info! I was away from home for a couple of weeks. I'll give it a try after I get another atomizer just in case I somehow destroy this one. Easy for you, but trust me, I'll get ultra focused if it doesn't come out and probably tear it up. lol

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
I'm afraid you'll need an adapter for anything but a Leo atty/carto -- It's a proprietary threading. It is a good, dependable set-up but it's somewhat limited.
I saw a review of a 510 threaded Leo Pro, but I haven't noticed them on the market yet. That British dude did a video (igetcha69 or something).

I thought you were a high end VV mod man uke! I'm surprised to see you slumming in here :) I'd guess the E-Power is your cheapest/best bet - you probably already have the batts for it.
Do you prefer the hh357 to the i06? Just curious....

"slumming" lol

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I loved the look of the Leo when I first saw it a few months back but wasn't too happy about the price...found E-Cig Arsenal, and got both Black and Wood Grain Carto Leo's. I love my Joye eGo Megas, but I gotta admit, I love my Leos just a little bit more!

and I got the Cherry one for my birthday! How anyone can consider a Boge Leo "slumming" is totally beyond comprehension lol...these things are the best thing I've ever vaped on. Even went out and got a pretty, velvet-lined box to keep my Boges in! The only thing I use my eGo batteries/atty's for is dripping new flavors. Don't want to waste a perfectly good Leo LR/DC carto on yick-flavored juice. :evil:

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Thanks for the info! I was away from home for a couple of weeks. I'll give it a try after I get another atomizer just in case I somehow destroy this one. Easy for you, but trust me, I'll get ultra focused if it doesn't come out and probably tear it up. lol

I think I may halve destroyed it. I no longer see the wick, but I didn't see it actually come out of there either. It doesn't work very well now and has almost no vapor. Live and learn I guess.

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
I just got my Lea Kross from White Stag today - Thom - you rock!!! This thing is amazing. I got the Kross so I'd have not only the 510 threading, but the adapters (already useful) and the 510 to leo (old leo) adapter as well. The newer style button is nice, protected instead of just having the rubber button hanging out there. I got the Barbara red - love the feel of the Lea too, not sure how it's coated but it feels sooooo nice! I've already tried multiple atties, dripping, cartos - I've been having FUN!! Next I'll have to order a tank attie and some tank carts! It'll work with the Lea 800 tank attie! I love that I can use pretty much *anything* on here - super super high marks for this little gem!

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants the Leo pro functionality - but in a smaller size. It's a 650 mah - but that's ok with me, especially as I keep mine running as a passthrough almost all the time. I'm also glad that I still have my old Leo - it'll be kicking forever I think, and that I can use it OR the Lea with the old Leo's carts, cartos and attie!

YAY!

daisy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread