My New Leo Has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
I received my new Leo and although I haven't tried it yet (charging battery), it sure looks nice. I bought this kit in silver:

Bogetech LEO Royal Starter Kit: Bogetech LEO Starter Cigarette Kit | LEO Cigarette Kit

I thought it was a great deal. I know a lot of people hate the crystals on the end, but with silver, I don't think the clear crystals look bad at all. I like a little bling though. I thought about getting the Lea because I thought it would be more feminine, etc., but after a little research, decided to get this bad boy!

I've been vaping around 5 months. I started out with the Firelight brand and they worked so well that I quit smoking analogs from day one. I then moved to the joyetech 510 and then to the Mega 510. I have never used any other PV so I am excited to try the Leo. I didn't get one with any kind of tank because I like to drip (I don't mind the fiiddle factor of it).

I do have a question though. With my 510s, I removed the cartridges and replaced with drip tips and all I had to do was put liquid in the drip tip. My Leo came with prefilled cartridges (not sure what with). I also got drip tips for the Leo, but I am not sure how this will work. Is the cartridge removed? I'm sure I can figure it out once I start messing around with it, but would appreciate any suggestions if any of you drip using a Leo.

I will report back once I get it going. :vapor:

Last edited:

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Product looks nice. Interested in your views after use. What device are you using now, pre-new Leo?

I have been using a Joyetech 510 Mega (mega battery and atty). I just tried out the Leo after letting it charge for 4 hours for the first time. I didn't put in a cart and am dripping only. After the first few puffs I wasn't too sure. I didn't get as much vapor as I had with my 510. If the atty is like the other 510s I have, then it sort of needed to be broken in a bit. Well now it is hitting pretty good. I am getting much more vapor now, but am not convinced yet that it is so much better than my mega 510. Although I am sure the battery will stay charged much longer. I think I just need to get more used to it and play around with it a bit.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Hello;
I want to say yes ma'am, correct me if I am wrong.
If the LEO still has the very large screw on battery connection, You should try this, hands down, a well kept secret. As good as any tricked out mod box -within reason- you will enjoy these.

My Leo has a large battery connection. What is the well kept secret you are referring to? You have me interested.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona

RRoberts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Florence,AL
I was always pleased w/ mine.
Don't remember a break in time. I went pretty much straight to cartos.
Then nixed them when I found the clearomizer. -massive vapage and easy to use.
The clearomizer is not such a good traveler -get a case, Wife uses the ego necklace, I use a cigar case, but it is well worth the price of admission.
Leo cartomizers are the best travelers of anything shy of a Reo mod!
Note also, Avid Vaper sells the only adapter from Leo to 510 that works that I know of. I tried them from 4 different vendors. Litecig says the battery in your kit is 800mah. Nothing wrong w/ that at all. Vaping Zone has the 1000 batt for $22. They are a little longer.
Just a few Leo thoughts this a.m.
Do enjoy.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Thanks again. I think it was just because I started out dripping from the get go on a brand new atty and skipped the cart altogether. I am really enjoying it now and it really brings out the flavors of the juice. I have a lot of flavors so it will be fun to try them all again. My husband likes to vape with me at night. He hasn't smoked for years, but he chews tobacco in the evening. He's an assistant principal so tobacco is strictly prohibited and since my kit came with two complete Leos, I gave him one of them. He is loving it too. Have a great day!

i have been using the leo for about 7 months i love the attys on these thing at 5v they come alive they are crazy good at that volt i drip and the leo attys always take some time to break in but once they break in they last a awhile and you can buy adapters from a few vendors i have some from 2 different vendors that work like a champ if you are dripping i would recomend that you dewick them so you dont get a burnt taste after a while when dripping.and with dripping with them make sure you always have plenty of liq on them they use a lot

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
i have been using the leo for about 7 months i love the attys on these thing at 5v they come alive they are crazy good at that volt i drip and the leo attys always take some time to break in but once they break in they last a awhile and you can buy adapters from a few vendors i have some from 2 different vendors that work like a champ if you are dripping i would recomend that you dewick them so you dont get a burnt taste after a while when dripping.and with dripping with them make sure you always have plenty of liq on them they use a lot

Thanks for the info! Are they hard to dewick? I've heard about doing that, but have never done it.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR

While I've enjoyed the attys at 5v, I don't mind them on the Leo. Vapor and flavor just didn't change as much as I expected. The old single-coil cartos, however, are just great at higher voltages. They are also really cheap now that most people have upgraded to DCs.

I might try dewicking tonight...

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I'm afraid you'll need an adapter for anything but a Leo atty/carto -- It's a proprietary threading. It is a good, dependable set-up but it's somewhat limited.
I saw a review of a 510 threaded Leo Pro, but I haven't noticed them on the market yet. That British dude did a video (igetcha69 or something).

I thought you were a high end VV mod man uke! I'm surprised to see you slumming in here :) I'd guess the E-Power is your cheapest/best bet - you probably already have the batts for it.
Do you prefer the hh357 to the i06? Just curious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread