I think I love y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
I CANNOT believe that after trying Nicorette, Nicoderm, hypnosis, cold turkey from Hell, etc. in countless unsuccessful attempts to end my 29-year smoking habit that I was able to quit in 3 days with the help of my new BFF, the lovely Joye 510. Friggy diggy, gotta love it! It's only been 2 weeks, but haven't become homicidal even once, nor has my head spun around while I spewed green vomit. I couldn't have done it, however, without the vast collection of knowledge that I found in ECF. For every one of the 5 million questions I had, y'all cheerfully supplied the answer and prevented my having to embark on an endless (and expensive) trial and error journey. I am, therefore, SO adding each and every one of you to my Christmas list (I'm somewhat financially challenged at present so don't get too excited). Seriously, thank you so very much.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
I CANNOT believe that after trying Nicorette, Nicoderm, hypnosis, cold turkey from Hell, etc. in countless unsuccessful attempts to end my 29-year smoking habit that I was able to quit in 3 days with the help of my new BFF, the lovely Joye 510. Friggy diggy, gotta love it! It's only been 2 weeks, but haven't become homicidal even once, nor has my head spun around while I spewed green vomit. I couldn't have done it, however, without the vast collection of knowledge that I found in ECF. For every one of the 5 million questions I had, y'all cheerfully supplied the answer and prevented my having to embark on an endless (and expensive) trial and error journey. I am, therefore, SO adding each and every one of you to my Christmas list (I'm somewhat financially challenged at present so don't get too excited). Seriously, thank you so very much.

I hear ya Snarky, been there, done that with all the same results. After much research, and a few friends that already had 510s, that's the model I went with. Now I'm getting a Chuck, and I haven't been able to breathe this well in years.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Ringo®;1288653 said:
Glad to see you're having success Snarky. May want to jump in here to stay in touch with other local vapers Peach State Vapers - E-Cigarette Forum

Good call, Ringo!

Speaking of which, we need to do another get-together. The last one was a lot of fun, but way too brief!

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Welcome to the forum and I am glad that you have been able to get so much out if it.

I was also a smoker for 29 years and with the help of e-cigs I have been analog free since last September.

I was also glad to see how determined you were to quite smoking by trying all of those previous methods. Glad that you found one that worked!

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
Guess I jinxed myself yesterday. Woke up last night to my cat puking on my bed and things went downhill from there...Before I knew it I had a lit analog in my hand. I'm so weak it's pathetic. Back to the starting board...
Mistinthewoods, you pegged it. Two dogs and two cats with a smart*** for a mom, hence the name.
Ooh, it's past my bedtime....Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread