I think I may have done something wrong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I charged up my batteries for my buzz and put them in at freshly charged (green light on charger was on) at 11:30pm before I went to work, and I dont know if maybe it could have been activated in my pocket or something, but now its like 3:30 in the morning and the red light on the buzz has come on, and the batteries are dead :( Now, I was toying around a bit with the volt meter and stuff and ive been vaping moderately since I got to work at midnight, but should the batteries last longer? Any ideas please?? Thanks!!

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
LOL, im at work rite now, and the messed up thing is, I just went home about an hour ago because the ... out of my pants ripped so i needed new pants, and I was LOOKING at the spare batts on the charger HAHA.. Well its not to big of a deal.. Ive only got about another 3.5 hours left anyway.. It will be ok.. Next time, ill carry extras though for SURE!! ;)

They should last longer , you may not have gotten a full charge on them ? you should get 6-8 hours with moderate vaping .
I hope you brought a backup or the charger ???? I always have an extra set of batts with me just for this reason.
I vape like a ho though !

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
They just don't make the back of them pants big enough.
images

I'm on the SEE FOOD diet too.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Sometimes the green light on the charger can come on prematurely. I roll my batts while still in the charger to make sure the lights don't turn back to red...sometimes it does. Unless I'm chewing the ends of my fingers off waiting, I leave my batts on the charger for about 30 mins (or longer) after the lights turn green.

Oh...and sweat pants are my friend! hehe

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Dangitt at the birthday partee da other day I split my old Levis from the waistband too the top of the inseam....and I don't own a pair of underwear so......My batteries however were charged!!!
I'll bet your batteries weren't the only thing charged that day. The people at the partee's batteries were also charged after that. El Dee, "Your da man"

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Here in Central NC we have the Research Triangle Park...Corners of the Triangle are Chapel Hill, Durham and RaleighWood....It's techie...ya feel me?? Anyway when the economy tanked up North we got ourselves a lot of Yankee neighbors too compete for our jobs...At the partee we had ourselves a real live "Cajun"....Now I know he ain't no Yankee...Now we had a whole hog cooking Dixie Style but the Cajun fella had too show off his cooking expertise...Fine by me that Cajun food is purtee dang good!!! He had a box full of crawdads that he kept complaining about...Cost $300 and they're babies...Musta heard that 4/500 times....Anyway he boiled them up and also steamed some corn, taters and onions...Purdee tastee...Iffin' I do say so myself...I found 'dem crawfish a bit of work for what you get...Round here we call 'em mudbugs and we don't eat 'em...They aren't prolific but we got 'em...Anyway I dropped the head and innards of one I was peeling and ripped my levis when I picked it up....That dang old wind was ahh blowing too!!! Cold!!! My jacket did a 1/2 azz job of covering it up....I just figured iffin' you don't wanna check it out...Don't!!! Wasn't the first time I've shown my azz.................probably won't be the last!!!!!!!!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Right on Dee. I remember back in the day I was doing an audition and I had to ad lib without props or voice. Anyway I had to play like I was bringing in wood from outside and then building a fire. All make believe. Any way I got to the part where I squat down to put the make believe wood in the make believe fireplace and my backend splits out from adz to tea kettle. Behind me is my agent, the producer and the others auditioning for the part. I just kept going like nothing happened and then I got up after I was done. Boy was my face red. I'll remember that forever. I wanted that part so I wasn't about to stop. I wrapped my coat around me afterward.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
LOL, i love you! ;D

Sometimes the green light on the charger can come on prematurely. I roll my batts while still in the charger to make sure the lights don't turn back to red...sometimes it does. Unless I'm chewing the ends of my fingers off waiting, I leave my batts on the charger for about 30 mins (or longer) after the lights turn green.

Oh...and sweat pants are my friend! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread