Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Oh its been super great! Nearly 3 weeks already... and not one craving for a analog! WOW! I <3 vaping so much. Its too much fun vaping is all I can really say. And it has truly saved my life. I can breath again.

vaping has been a smooth transition for me. As I really hated the taste of analogs. I just couldn't get past the hand to mouth fiddles. I love to talk on the phone and smoke... well not anymore! I love the juice flavors... maybe I am not picky, or just picked good ones off the bat? There are some juices more satisfying then others, but thats about it. My DH is having a tougher time. Still craving analogs. And we enjoy the same flavors most... so I go for the 2nd best... until I get some bigger bottles. :) Seriously does not feel like that long has passed. Because I do not miss the stinkys at all. And I am not use to that feeling of freedom. Before I know it, it will be a year.

Thank you e-cigs and ECF!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Oh its been super great! Nearly 3 weeks already... and not one craving for a analog! WOW! I <3 vaping so much. Its too much fun vaping is all I can really say. And it has truly saved my life. I can breath again.

Vaping has been a smooth transition for me. As I really hated the taste of analogs. I just couldn't get past the hand to mouth fiddles. I love to talk on the phone and smoke... well not anymore! I love the juice flavors... maybe I am not picky, or just picked good ones off the bat? There are some juices more satisfying then others, but thats about it. My DH is having a tougher time. Still craving analogs. And we enjoy the same flavors most... so I go for the 2nd best... until I get some bigger bottles. :) Seriously does not feel like that long has passed. Because I do not miss the stinkys at all. And I am not use to that feeling of freedom. Before I know it, it will be a year.

Thank you e-cigs and ECF!

Meant to get back to you sooner with a couppla thoughts:

If you like Desert Ship, a few more possibilities from Dekang are:

Pal-Mal
7 Wolves
USA Mix

This will all be in a similar flavor class, with minor differences in sweetness level and flavor undertones. They would be my suggestions to try in sample sizes if you both like Desert Ship, but might find something "missing" you are looking for. I didn't realize it - but I put them up in my personal order of preference.

You is lucky. When I first started I went through major quit smoking withdrawal - even with 26 & 30 mg liquids - in the first two weeks. In other words, I feel DH's pain. He may need to consider upping his nic level if the cravings are really bad. Or only for the bad parts of the day - like first thing in the morning. He can always move it back down. Two months from now, or later this afternoon even. That's the beauty of vaping - it's highly flexible.

I just realized yesterday when posting on the board: I can't remember the last time I had a "wanna cigarette" craving. Couldn't be that long ago - maybe in the last couple weeks. But I really can't recall. Wow.

Does DH post on ecf? Or is he making you do all the work? :p

Rick

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Meant to get back to you sooner with a couppla thoughts:

If you like Desert Ship, a few more possibilities from Dekang are:

Pal-Mal
7 Wolves
USA Mix

This will all be in a similar flavor class, with minor differences in sweetness level and flavor undertones. They would be my suggestions to try in sample sizes if you both like Desert Ship, but might find something "missing" you are looking for. I didn't realize it - but I put them up in my personal order of preference.

You is lucky. When I first started I went through major quit smoking withdrawal - even with 26 & 30 mg liquids - in the first two weeks. In other words, I feel DH's pain. He may need to consider upping his nic level if the cravings are really bad. Or only for the bad parts of the day - like first thing in the morning. He can always move it back down. Two months from now, or later this afternoon even. That's the beauty of vaping - it's highly flexible.

I just realized yesterday when posting on the board: I can't remember the last time I had a "wanna cigarette" craving. Couldn't be that long ago - maybe in the last couple weeks. But I really can't recall. Wow.

Does DH post on ecf? Or is he making you do all the work? :p

Rick

Pal-mal... hmmm this might be one for the in-laws to try. :) That is what they smoke. I am pretty much off of the tobacco flavors. DH really likes the sweet and coffee flavors too. But I am going to bump him to 18mg again I think. And nope, he is not on EFC. He doesn't really "do" forums.

I do count myself very lucky in the whole "finding my place" with e-cigs so quickly and painlessly. I wish others had it so easy. I find it weird in a way because I really did LOVE cigs. But the hate side of that relationship was stronger than I knew I guess. Still no cravings here. I am very thankful of that. I couldn't have quite those evil sticks with out my lovely, god sent pv! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread