I vape unflavoured 72mg/ml at 175w, any experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well there was a skechy-ish post from someone else earlier that was taken a bit more serious, also a "non smoker" so perhaps we are now "building a case" for like, "OMG Ecigs are UNSAFE because they can be VAPED at 500 times HIGHER than cigarettes and NON SMOKERS DO THAT TOO!!!'

So if you are the same person, well I don't believe this claim, although I do believe that if you are really doing that, at some point you will cause an accident to an unsuspecting person in the future, I also think you are lying but if you aren't you should go talk to the chick who was vaping somewhere around 48 mg/ml ALSO IN A SUBOHM setup, she is an outlier/nicotinic imbecile too. You might bond. Maybe marry. Make two people extremely happy instead of four people extremely miserable.

DO IT.

Anna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
MGe695c.gif

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Well there was a skechy-ish post from someone else earlier that was taken a bit more serious, also a "non smoker" so perhaps we are now "building a case" for like, "OMG Ecigs are UNSAFE because they can be VAPED at 500 times HIGHER than cigarettes and NON SMOKERS DO THAT TOO!!!'

So if you are the same person, well I don't believe this claim, although I do believe that if you are really doing that, at some point you will cause an accident to an unsuspecting person in the future, I also think you are lying but if you aren't you should go talk to the chick who was vaping somewhere around 48 mg/ml ALSO IN A SUBOHM setup, she is an outlier/nicotinic imbecile too. You might bond. Maybe marry. Make two people extremely happy instead of four people extremely miserable.

DO IT.

Anna
Don't forget to have miserable nicotine addicted kids.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
That’s a very trollish statement made from a trollish person. I’ve dated 72 super models and we “did it” 175 times a day. Anybody got that beat?

They say Ghangus Khan had so many wives that to this day 1 in 1000 people across the world have a Ghangus Khan gene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread