I vape unflavoured 72mg/ml at 175w, any experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
They say Ghangus Khan had so many wives that to this day 1 in 1000 people across the world have a Ghangus Khan gene.
So you’re saying I’ve been beat. Well I’ll always have the girlfriend I met in the Niagara Falls area, you guys wouldn’t know her.

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
Well there was a skechy-ish post from someone else earlier that was taken a bit more serious, also a "non smoker" so perhaps we are now "building a case" for like, "OMG Ecigs are UNSAFE because they can be VAPED at 500 times HIGHER than cigarettes and NON SMOKERS DO THAT TOO!!!'

So if you are the same person, well I don't believe this claim, although I do believe that if you are really doing that, at some point you will cause an accident to an unsuspecting person in the future, I also think you are lying but if you aren't you should go talk to the chick who was vaping somewhere around 48 mg/ml ALSO IN A SUBOHM setup, she is an outlier/nicotinic imbecile too. You might bond. Maybe marry. Make two people extremely happy instead of four people extremely miserable.

DO IT.

Anna
I do believe I kinda have the HOTS for you now after this post :banana:------>:evil:ha ha ha

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
What's with the random High Nic and High wattage people showing up here in the last couple days... 70mg at 100w is dangerous.

It's almost as if someone is padding the forums to suit their "study of vaping forums"

It's the Fed's. They're trying to trick somebody into buying Juul's for teenagers.....

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Listen up. I like Provaris and Kayfuns, but I also like to make legendary clouds. Most people would have given up, but not me. I developed a technique of vaping on 6 of them at once, which turns my 10mg juice into 60 mg juice. You have to hold them in a line and press 3 buttons with each thumb. Takes a lot of practice. I also have a seat belt on my office chair to hold me down after I take a hit.

Only a select few have the stones to vape at this level. The elites and mockers won't understand, or the French and the other foreigners. But some of us know, and that's enough for me.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Listen up. I like Provaris and Kayfuns, but I also like to make legendary clouds. Most people would have given up, but not me. I developed a technique of vaping on 6 of them at once, which turns my 10mg juice into 60 mg juice. You have to hold them in a line and press 3 buttons with each thumb. Takes a lot of practice. I also have a seat belt on my office chair to hold me down after I take a hit.

Only a select few have the stones to vape at this level. The elites and mockers won't understand, or the French and the other foreigners. But some of us know, and that's enough for me.
My hero:wub:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I still say we need a troll button
Im surprised by the amount and type of posts made by various sorts of trolls on this site.
Surprising amount of concern trolls! Not that the OP is a concern troll, the OP is like Superman or dead Deadpool

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
That’s a very trollish statement made from a trollish person. I’ve dated 72 super models and we “did it” 175 times a day. Anybody got that beat?

I can't claim to beat you at 72 super models as my memory is a little hazy. But I know I've got you beat at 187 times in a day. Took me days to recover from that one. I think I even dropped a few pounds from all the exercise.

But to get back OT, nope, can't say I've ever had 72 mg at 175W. Which is why I'm still alive and can remember that 187 time day.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
I saw this and was like "what, is that even possible??" and then I saw all of your replies. I'm taking it's maybe possible but HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Who could possibly have a nic tolerance that high?

I mean, I could see the 187 times a day (TOTALLY NORMAL imo lol) but 72mg... please.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
Don't listen to them bud, they wouldn't know how true men live. Oh, btw, I attached my mod to my car's battery as I find 18650's to be too weak. Let me tell you dude, I no longer have a car or a home, but then again, it's better to live for 1 hour as a lion, than 100 hours as a sheep.

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread