I Wanna Play A Game...............(contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Re-read the question. I'm not asking about the entire mask. I specifically say "face" of Jason............:D

and Alternate Endings are not considered part of the movie, cause they aren't used.

Contest ends at Midnight and winner announced tomorrow!!

Sent from Camp Crystal Lake using a machete and a hockey mask.

Winstons was used in the opening scene and various scenes through out but if thats the answer....then..... #9 Stan Winston.....:D

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
#1 Pamela and Elias
#2 Ned (but he did not actually drown)
#3 Kane Hodder
#4 Charles Bellardinelli
#5 Klaus Kinski
#6 Alice says "Rest in Hell"
#7 How many walkers have you killed?
How many people have you killed?
Why
#8 Nick Castle (Tony Moran was next)
#9 Stan Winston (only the back of his head was shown, not the face)
Jason.jpg
Stewie Griffin from FAMILY GUY the Next Horror Icon?
My Favorite - Pinhead 745[1].jpg Artist Jimmy Matthews Jr.

Last edited:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
#1 Pamela and Elias
(Mother established in the original movie........Father established in a rough draft script for Friday the 13th Part 6)

#2 Josh
(Miller started the script by calling him Josh, but soon changed it because he liked the "Juh" sound but felt the "Jason" name was creepier)

#3 Kane Hodder
(Kane portrayed Jason in "Jason Goes to Hell and he donned Freddy's glove at the very end of the movie, to pull the hockey mask underground.)

#4 David Warner
(Was originally hired by Craven to play Freddy but conflicts in scheduling for another movie caused Warner to bow out. Englund was fresh off the hit mini-series "V" and was hired because WES "saw something" in Robert.)

#5 James Cagney
(I know why y'all chose Klaus and Robert does say he "pulled from" Kinski's role as Nosferatu........but I asked about the "lop-sided stance". That particular stance was signature to Freddy and Englund has stated in several interviews that he got that "lop-sided "gangster" stance" from the old Jimmy Cagney movies.)

#6 Alice says "If I tell you........it won't come true."
(This is said to Dan as she sits on the fountain. He flips in a coin and asks her to make a wish. He then asks "What did you wish for?" She sees Freddy's reflection momentarily in the water and then says her line. Then the credits role.)

#7 How many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?
(These are the questions asked to those who want to join the group. Rick asked a woman after she attacked him and then stabbed herself so she could "join her husband".)

#8 Nick Castle
(This is the first man to don the killer's garb in Halloween. The other 2 men were Tommy Lee Wallace and Tony Moran.)

#9 Stan Winston
(Only the back of his head was shown in the film, not the face. Several scenes were shot showing the face, but were never used.)

#10 Stewie Griffin from FAMILY GUY the Next Horror Icon? Jimmy Matthews Jr.
(I done these illustrations a few years back and they became featured on the #1 Horror website/News site HorrorBid.com and an article was written about them (and me). It was way later that I found out I now had an IMDb credit for it)

These are the official answers to the quiz. By counting correct answers, it looks like OptimusPrimeRib is the winner. PM me for details on claiming your prize, OPR.

CONGRATS OptimusPrimeRib!!!!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Crap, no activity for nearly a week and then half a day to answer the final questions.

I'm so sorry that my injury got in the way of your fun, Spartanstew. You also need to remember that I'm not a vendor, I pay retail cost for these prizes and I pay to ship them as well. I don't have to give anything to anyone on here and now that I see how much it is appreciated............I may never do it again.

Thanks for the rotten attitude.

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
Crap, no activity for nearly a week and then half a day to answer the final questions.

That was rude and totally uncalled for. Do you treat every one who does something out of the kindness of their heart this way? I would not blame SmilingSlasher a bit if he did not do this again. He was injured and still did this, seems like the rest of us had time to look up the trivia answers.

Thank you SmilingSlasher, that was fun. I have a question about who drowned in the original screen play. I looked up the actual screenplay, in that the little boy was called Ned. Since you said his name was Josh, I am guessing I read the wrong screenplay.... any idea what I was reading?

Love the part about Jimmy Cagney, who knew! Hope your hand is healing up for you.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I have a question about who drowned in the original screen play. I looked up the actual screenplay, in that the little boy was called Ned. Since you said his name was Josh, I am guessing I read the wrong screenplay.... any idea what I was reading?

Can you PM me a link to the screenplay you read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread