I want the PERFECT Vape....answers please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I guess what I want is consistent and flavor.....tired of worrying about leaks and burnt hits.
If I could find a unit that solved those two things for me I would be happier.
Now I guess I am going to try a tank if I can decide on which one or two and give that a whirl.
Really tired of experimenting.

Rebuildable or commercial? For rebuildable I'd recommend the Terminator at stormy's vapor cellar. As for commercial the two best now is the innokin iClear 30 or the Vapeonly BCC...

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
My perfect vape is the Vmod 2.0 version bottom feeder. I love BF's because they are hassle free, no leaks , no burnt taste and each hit is consistent.

I love my Zmax also but it requires maintenance with the tanks, carts, etc. Nothing pisses me off worse than taking time to wash the tank, prime the carto and then it taste burnt, or starts leaking from the bottom of the cart. I can always rely on the Vmod to be 100% hassle free!

I love, love, love the Vmod. Its nice looking and sleek. They have a small version and a XL. You can also purchase different color casings.

Check it out.

http://www.vapage.com/Vapage_Premium_V_Mod_System_p/vpk-010-011.htm

Last edited:

Judge Dredd

Reviewer / Blogger
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
I mentioned the ProVari in my previous post in this thread, but to be honest, whatever YOU enjoy is the perfect vape. It's going to be different for everyone. For some it might be a ProVari, others may think that an eGo type device is their perfect device. Like I said, it's whatever YOU think is the perfect vape.

Is there such a thing as a PERFECT vape? I have had minor issues with every device I've owned. Comes with the territory of anything electronic! I have enjoyed the vaping experience immensely, and will NEVER go back to smoking... but like a few people in here have said... the only way to go about it is to try. Try different devices, different setups, different tanks... you will find one that works best for you. Every device has a downfall, and a silver lining! Good luck with your search!!

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I will give you an honest response to your thread. I have spent multiple thousands of dollars and have found the "perfect vape", well perfect for me at least.

A couple things first:
- I was a heavy smoker before making the switch (2 packs a day), and quit immediately when beginning to vape.
- I hate anything menthol or even slightly menthol

With that said, my perfect vape right now is:
Provari v1 (expensive but has lasted nearly 2 years, and I am rough on my stuff)
Bulli Smoker A1 (I use silica wick)
Juice, for me is tobacco based. My 2 favorites are: #1- Boba's Bounty and #2 - Renegade (Nitelitevapor.com)

I also use the Vision Eternity RBA

People might say, no wait... what about the Zen or the iHybrid. They are both great (I own several of each). SS Mesh adds a taste to it, can't describe it other than to say, it tastes off, and it takes work to get the method of oxidizing/rolling/wrapping down.

Provari + Quality RBA + Silica Wick = Perfect Vape

Swagger is also an amazing tasting tobacco based juice!

Hope you find your Perfect Vape!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Are you equating perfect with easy?

There is no "easy" vape.....not the way smoking was.

I have found MY easiest vape but is still not anywhere as easy as smoking was. I just stuck with what was easiest for me and learned all it's little quirks. I know what they are and what to do when they happen. I have learned what not to do so that the quirks don't happen again.

Perfect......nothing is ever perfect. The best bet is finding something that is enjoyable and enjoy it for as long as possible. Vaping takes more time but the payoff is great in the fact that I no longer smoke cigarettes. To me it is worth the extra time that I have to invest to keep my equipment maintained and to keep juices on hand that I like. Better to have juices you like than juices that want to make you barf.

After trying several juices that were good I found one that I went "OMG this is Great!". Now.....that juice is good and I still really like it, but my tastes have evolved and it doesn't hit me like that anymore. Now that I have gotten used to vaping, it doesn't have that first "magical" quality. That's why I like reading the new members section. It reminds me of my first OMG moment when I see others find their first one.

Perfect? No. Does it get easier? Yes, if you stick to it and learn the quirks of your delivery system that satisfies you the most.

cloudbringer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Istanbul
Whatever is in your hand right now is perfect as long as its not an analog. There will always be a newer mod a newer PV, if you go chasing after nirvana you will end up broke.

alotta people like to show off their toys, which is fine. But thats not what vaping is about and I hope it does not become that. Vaping is about your health, enjoyment and being more economic than analogs.

*Note: I am a little hypocritical, after I posted this I check my email and saw a message from Brandy at Provape saying that that they are in the process of changing their goldplating company and the goldplated provari will not be in stock until 2014 :blush:
But as they say in my country do what the doctor says not what the doctor does. A famous saying created by doctors who smoke.

Last edited:

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
The IHybrids are impossible to get! Every time I go on their site, or satellite dealer websites, they are sold out! Seems like you have to have a golden ticket to get one! I guess some things are not meant to be. I enjoy dripping. A pain in the ...., that is why I drip at home, but not as much juice gets wasted, no rebuilding, minimal cleaning, can do it on any setup. My favorite is an Ego type passthru battery. I use tanks when I am out and about, but it isn't the same. Can't wait to try the bridge less dripping attys I just got...

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
Whatever is in your hand right now is perfect as long as its not an analog. There will always be a newer mod a newer PV, if you go chasing after nirvana you will end up broke.

alotta people like to show off their toys, which is fine. But thats not what vaping is about and I hope it does not become that. Vaping is about your health, enjoyment and being more economic than analogs.
Is there an ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT button for this???

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
The perfect vape is having a variety of delivery methods for various juices in different environments for special moods and activities. ERoll for horseback riding and social gatherings, glass tank/ cartos for robust juices with great throat hit and chain vaping, dripping for expensive specialty vapes, bottom feeding for everything, and mini vv with shorty carto for fun, mechanical for everything and kicked for more, tube mods to wrap and check ohms and try everything and anything on easily, the whole gamut but getting down to the best of each category seems like the perfect vape. RBAs and DIY and NET and WTA

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Just today I had an oversight glitch that made me think about this. I love my T3, and start loving HHV Legend. But every two hits I was having dry hits. That's uncommon in my vaping. At first I thought "the head is dirty". Primed it puffing onto it, getting dry pulls, for a couple of hours was hell. I was vaping on my first eGo Twist 1000, more than 6 months old. The fault, at last, was all mine: I had been vaping at 4.8v, I dialed it the wrong way about since it has no more markings due to wear and tear. Once I lowered the voltage it started vaping like crazy for the rest of the afternoon. It was MY fault, not the equipment.

This reminds me of what someone said above. Know your taste. Experiment. Get to know your equipment.

StarBest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
USA
I'm still looking for the best, but for now Provari with Penelope (1.0 -1.1 ohm on 3.5 V). I've tried Vivi Nova, CE1-CE4 clearomizer, carto, etc nothing can beat Penelope in my opinion, it brings out the flavor of the juice and I always use the same flavor since the I started vaping so I know the difference. For device I've tried Ego, Telescopic mod, Evic and hybrid coming in 10 weeks until then Provari still the best.
Hope it helps. ;)

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm still looking for the best, but for now Provari with Penelope (1.0 -1.1 ohm on 3.5 V). I've tried Vivi Nova, CE1-CE4 clearomizer, carto, etc nothing can beat Penelope in my opinion, it brings out the flavor of the juice and I always use the same flavor since the I started vaping so I know the difference. For device I've tried Ego, Telescopic mod, Evic and hybrid coming in 10 weeks until then Provari still the best.
Hope it helps. ;)

I'd love to get a penelope one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread