Not open for further replies.

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
Ok this should create a lot of buzz.
I want the perfect setup....Great vape....no leaking....no burnt tastes....great looking unit.
So folks lets hear it......what do I want to buy.
Heck have hundreds tied up in cartos, clearomizers, boges, 808's, ego.......juices by the dozens......etc etc etc still can't find EUTOPIA

what makes you so happy you could just scream!!!!!!

Dave L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Modesto, CA, USA
I don't think that one-size-fits-all perfection exists. I'm pretty new at this, but I've been spending a LOT of time online researching this stuff, here at ECF and otherwise. I think the workhorse seems to be the eGo. It's all I've tried so far but I am 100% satisfied with it (which doesn't mean I won't be buying other mods). If you can afford a Prevari, you might love it. Or whatever. You say you've tied up hundreds in various items which means you have far more to spend than I have. Surely there's something you've come across that is pretty good? What would constitute perfection for YOU?

Dag_Nabbit

Sep 18, 2012
Kingsburg
I always come back to my Detonator VV with a Vivi Nova tank at 2.8 ohms with the power turned up to around 5 volts. Just low enough to keep it from producing a burnt taste.
I also love a 5 ohm carto set at 6+ volts.
Juice from Pink Spot has been at the top of my list for quality juice. A close second in my book is High Brow Vapors. Both companies must have amazing suppliers, due to their great quality and flavor.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
Exactly...let it go now and you'll be a lot happier w/ what you already have. I use the same $30 made in china pv (ovale v8) every day, all day and couldn't be happier w/ it... I still lust for some super expensive mods every now and then but have learned to let it go pretty quick...finding a great juice is really where it's at - if you don't have that all the toys in the world won't make a difference :D

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
1) When you find a power source that never dies and produces the exact watts you command every time;
2) A delivery system that never leaks, never dry burns, you can fill with your eyes closed, that can be taken apart and modified or works every time without modification - whichever you're into;
3) A juice that changes flavor to suit your mood and is inexpensive (with free shipping!);
4) And all together it is the coolest, most beautiful object you have ever seen...

Let me know.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Provari.......why spend that kind of money on a unit.....is it really that gret. Must be something very special about it!!!!!
It is, and there is. Why else is it the one mod that most others are compared to? Why is it one of the most popularly talked about PV here on the forums, other than perhaps the more affordable eGo-style batteries? I've been seeing more and more peope buying a Provari in the last couple of months, new and older vapors alike. Why is this?

If you read the comments of Provari owners you will learn that they are extremely satisfied with it. It does what it is supposed to do. Consistantly, every time. It's dependable. It's durable. There are accounts here on ECF of owners who have accidentally dropped their Provari one story down onto concrete. Dunked it in a pool. Forgot it was in a pants pocket that went through an entire wash cycle. Ran over by a dump truck. Fallen out a pocket while riding a motorcycle onto the highway. Every time the delivery device was crushed or ruined, but the Provari still worked flawlessly. Visit the Provari sub-forum here. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/ You'll find VERY few disappointed owners.

Most of todays mods are manufactured in China. Their electrical components and body parts can not match those of a Provari. The Provari is built to last. You can tell the difference just by holding both in your hand and comparing the quality. Once a China-made PV is out of warranty, consider it a semi-disposable unit because China manufacturers don't do repair work. Provape will continue to service a Provari for as long as you own it.

Buying a Provari is making an investment into your vaping future. You might be able to buy two, maybe even three less expensive China-made PV's with more "bells & whistles" to one Provari. But I will bet you a hot fudge sundae that the Provari will outlive every last one of them.

Brand new, slightly blemished, full warranty Provari's are available for $140 on the Provape website. Clearance That's not that much more than it's less expensive competition. Considering what you get from a Provari, I believe it's a steal.

Last edited:

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
The best thing about a provari is it's back by the company and they'll fix it pretty cheap if it breaks - it also is very durable and accurate w/ what it puts out. IMO they're a little over-hyped and expensive but if ya got the $ u might as well get one if u vape a lot. Personally I'd go for a Reo instead but that's just me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread