I want to "chain vape"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aphlaque_duck

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2010
San Jose, CA
I get the impression that experienced vapers will take a hit now and then and put it back in their pocket... it seems that e-cigs take a longer time for nicotine absorbtion and this is the ideal pattern.

But damn it, at the end of the day when I kick back at my computer, I want to just vape vape vape for a while, and not worry about burnt out attys or dry filler.

It seems I can get this without killing my attys, only by keeping no less than 3 of them at hand and cycling through them. Am I just being a glutton, or is there a better way?!?

I just learned the trick of taking of taking a cold toke to cool down the atty, but is there a product that can handle repeat vapes?

West Florida Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2010
Tampa Bay, Florida
Yes nicotine does take longer to reach your system due to not having all the poisons. (or so I have read). Every atty is going to be like that as far as I have encountered. They say usually 3 secs or so in between vapes. When I use my HV PT i usually wait longer because it heats it up much more. I suppose the higher the voltage the hotter and longer to wait in between, unless you like the burt taste and want to kill attys faster :p

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
when not at work, i vape constantly. My ecig never leaves my hand, unless it's around my neck. And I never leave the house with less than 2 completes, and 2 bottles of liquid.

I use cartomizers though. Seems as though all the mini models will be making the switch soon...

As long as they are wet, They can stand up to a serious vaping. I top them off several times a day. 6 drops here... 12 drops there... and repeat.

Cartomizers tend to last me on average 2-3 days each. And for many, offer a better flavor than standard atties.

I use a KR808d-1, and the Premium Cartomizers from V4L. Cartomizers for the 510 are also available at several retailers. I got some from LiteCigUSA, and they performed on par or better than 510 atomizers!

But yeah... Chain Vaping!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I chain vape all the time :oops: I use 12mg though mostly and also 0 and my atties get hot - I mean volcanic! But they can deal with it - if it gets too hot (and I mean 'burning my leg when I rest it there' hot) I just take off the cart and blow down into the atty-hole lol. That cools it off fast, then I re-drip and off I go again. Did I mention I dripped? :)

W00tma5ter

Apr 19, 2010
Lynden, WA
I chain vape all the time :oops: I use 12mg though mostly and also 0 and my atties get hot - I mean volcanic! But they can deal with it - if it gets too hot (and I mean 'burning my leg when I rest it there' hot) I just take off the cart and blow down into the atty-hole lol. That cools it off fast, then I re-drip and off I go again. Did I mention I dripped? :)

lol! i do the exact same thing! hehe! nearly burned my finger today :p

Ntjordan

May 7, 2010
Arizona
I hear ya, been doing this for about two weeks and I don't even want to take it out of my mouth. As I crave normal smokes less, I find I vape a little less too though.

I have been struggling with the issue of atty life as well, and haven't really decided what to do. Don't even really understand all my options. Think I will go look up this dripping thing, don't know what it is, but it sounds good.

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I'll chain-vape for a few mins (30-45) then put it down for a few secs (5-10) then start up again. And yes I have had the sizziling finger and leg because I get my atty to chrenoble status. I have had my 510 attys for about a month now and been super chain-vaping as well. I did modify my cart to the auto-dripper style... You know take a pen spring, clip it, set it in cart, take a teensy amount of filler to use as a wick so the atty pretty much stays juiced up.

heres the link so you can see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv4u_iEk9cw

Last edited:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Well, it certainly comes in the bathroom with me and, I'll admit it, it seems to take that extra few mins to get that pesky water temp up, doesn't it? ;)

And hey! Let's not forget the VAPOR in an already steamed up bathroom!! CLOOOOOUDS!!

Hmmm, maybe we should point this out to newbies that ask 'where's the vapor'?

"It's in the bathroom.." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread