I was heavily steered to the plume room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodney Markiewicz

Jun 30, 2019
I have been a vaper for about 2yrs,roughly 5years ago when I stopped. Vaped for the simple reason of quitting cigarettes. Then there were so many Chinese juices,all pretty bad imo.
Innokin comes to mind as atank and coil maker,ego pens were as fancy as it got,pretty much..hatd to find a juice you could vape all day,with out being disgusted by it. After much money,and waisted juice.. I settled on heather's heavenly vapes mocha java smooth..a coffee, mocha type flavor. This became my camel filter so to speak. Tried other up and comes,never liked,very frustrating. Cigarettes cant be replicated, I learned that quick,so it's either fruity and sweet, bitter and lousy,or something in between. But coffee seemed to be what I wanted. Not bitter,just good,whatever that means.
I quit all nicotine products for about 4yrs,and relapsed, so back to vaping till I quit again with its help. I immediately went back to that flavor,but in some forum, people highly recommended plume room cafe au latte,and ultimate espresso.. and I purchased a small Dutch cocoa to possibly add to one or the other hoping to find a new better replacement. With the tanks and coils today,my god vaping is a whole new experience in itself. I really enjoyed heather's mocha java smooth, but couldn't tell if it changed slightly, or that tasting it so well left me yearning for an improvement to a degree. Well unfortunately these coffee products are terrible to me. They have a perfumeesq flavor,no detectable coffee to me,and the perfume taste gives me a headache, I was so disappointed with all the rave reviews. Clearly a vape juice,and ones perception is very personal. I have learned that now over and over. Most vape shops don't carry that many brands,so it's hard to try all the so called cream of the crop top companies..love the new vape tanks and coils, with an average priced mod,mine is a smok mag grip,before was a geek vape w built in battery, inconvenient, so having charged batteries is the way for me. But really it's all in the tank build and really the coil for the actual enjoyment. So with that level of quality tanks, your juice better be outstanding or a quick in the garbage it goes,and for me I won't try more from a company that sickened me. Hopefully I'll just do the same as last time, drop nicotine till I'm ready to quit. Trying so many suggestions just breaks the bank...

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
"Steered" implies you have no control of your actions/decisions and thus share no responsibility for your unfulfilled expectations. Do not make yourself a victim. :facepalm:

A bottle of juice is about the price of two packs of cigarettes. (a day or so of smoking in my case) ("breaks the bank?")
Don't buy blindly.
Find a vape shop that lets you sample the flavours they sell or find a reviewer that really likes the flavours you like. (it's hard with all the social media shills)
Or switch to unflavoured or DIY.
I would suggest you try more than two different vendors and I disagree about Chinese juice.

Best of luck
I

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have been a vaper for about 2yrs,roughly 5years ago when I stopped. Vaped for the simple reason of quitting cigarettes. Then there were so many Chinese juices,all pretty bad imo.
Innokin comes to mind as atank and coil maker,ego pens were as fancy as it got,pretty much..hatd to find a juice you could vape all day,with out being disgusted by it. After much money,and waisted juice.. I settled on heather's heavenly vapes mocha java smooth..a coffee, mocha type flavor. This became my camel filter so to speak. Tried other up and comes,never liked,very frustrating. Cigarettes cant be replicated, I learned that quick,so it's either fruity and sweet, bitter and lousy,or something in between. But coffee seemed to be what I wanted. Not bitter,just good,whatever that means.
I quit all nicotine products for about 4yrs,and relapsed, so back to vaping till I quit again with its help. I immediately went back to that flavor,but in some forum, people highly recommended plume room cafe au latte,and ultimate espresso.. and I purchased a small Dutch cocoa to possibly add to one or the other hoping to find a new better replacement. With the tanks and coils today,my god vaping is a whole new experience in itself. I really enjoyed heather's mocha java smooth, but couldn't tell if it changed slightly, or that tasting it so well left me yearning for an improvement to a degree. Well unfortunately these coffee products are terrible to me. They have a perfumeesq flavor,no detectable coffee to me,and the perfume taste gives me a headache, I was so disappointed with all the rave reviews. Clearly a vape juice,and ones perception is very personal. I have learned that now over and over. Most vape shops don't carry that many brands,so it's hard to try all the so called cream of the crop top companies..love the new vape tanks and coils, with an average priced mod,mine is a smok mag grip,before was a geek vape w built in battery, inconvenient, so having charged batteries is the way for me. But really it's all in the tank build and really the coil for the actual enjoyment. So with that level of quality tanks, your juice better be outstanding or a quick in the garbage it goes,and for me I won't try more from a company that sickened me. Hopefully I'll just do the same as last time, drop nicotine till I'm ready to quit. Trying so many suggestions just breaks the bank...
I agree about the tasting bar. I also find juice reviews to be of limited use. People are just so totally individual in what they do or don’t like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread