I won a Saber Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrannyDee

Jul 15, 2012
Houston, TX
Wow. I went to my first vape Meet yesterday and bought some raffle tickets. I won the most coveted prize offered, lol. Everyone kept coming by to see it, and I got some offers to swap it for other prizes that people got. Needless to say, this absolutely gorgeous Saber Touch is mine.
My pic does not do it justice. It is a beautiful deep green with glittery sparkles in it. 5v regulated.
Now I have to order batteries and just the right bling to get her up and vaping. And from reading many of the posts here....I need to give her just the right name, lol.
I am very happy to be a new member of the Saber Touch family.

saber touch 2.jpg

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Why, you lucky duck. It is a beauty. Welcome to our little place on the Moon. Good place for batteries and chargers is: Genuine AW Batteries at RTD vapor

they also have a great charger by Xtar and of course the best of charges the Pila. Enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to post.
I wish I would win something as wonderful as that. Ive won silly stuff in my lifetime, cookies, and other of that type. But heck anything you didnt have before for free is better than nothing, except maybe winning an elephant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread