I would prefer Ms T take her time and move comfortably...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
...rather than hurry and stress to get the store back open quickly. You know there are going to be snafus. And you know you'll get slammed when you open back up. Your product is the best. There can only be imitators. You are the original and the best. Take your time and do it right. We love you. Well, actually, we love your juice. And I don't mean that in a pervy kind of way.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Not sure she'll get slammed hard by loyal customers, who should understand that moving everything you have from Point A to Point B isn't a snap, or a quick thing (unless you're a vagabond..lol). It's normally the "very vocal minority" who post all the negative junk--most people understand and have the patience to wait.

She'll probably get flooded with orders the week she opens...

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Not sure she'll get slammed hard by loyal customers,

She'll probably get flooded with orders the week she opens...

Yeah.. I meant slammed as in getting a flood of orders when she opens up.

I think customers have to be careful here... i.e. do NOT order a 6 month supply when she reopens. Just get your normal order and eventually it will even out to a status quo with the new situation.

I'm finding it weird how it really isn't just the nicotine... its the quality and flavor of the juice too... it will be interesting to hear peoples' reactions to having to use backup juices. I've done it before. It was ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread