Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I only have Penelopes and Ithakas. How does an Iatty vape compared to a Penelope? Am I missing anything?

Tough to answer. IMO iAtty has better flavor but less air (smaller airhole). But the challenge with iatty is making it wick correctly to keep it saturated especially these days where people are vaping at high wattage. It is doable for sure, just watch Bish doing triple coils on it lol. These are my 2 cents :).

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I agree to each their own. For me Ithaka especially the updated version is the least fussy atomizer I have used. I've had 4 or 5 iAtty's and while I started rebuilding with them and still use one regularly to me it isn't as dependable as the Ithaka. As for flavor maybe it is the juice I make but my Ithaka produces IMHO the best flavor of anything I have had the pleasure of trying.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Tough to answer. IMO iAtty has better flavor but less air (smaller airhole). But the challenge with iatty is making it wick correctly to keep it saturated especially these days where people are vaping at high wattage. It is doable for sure, just watch Bish doing triple coils on it lol. These are my 2 cents :).

TRIPLE? Oh man you have me confused with someone else, I did quad coils on that baby. Hint hint lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread