iClear 30b new user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tckenno

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
N. Michigan
Have had this 30b about a week. Was priced at $8, 5 pack 2.1 coils $6. Thought it would look decent atop a black CF4. Being Innokin, didn't research tank beforehand. Have done some reading since and in the two years tank has been out appears folks have had their share of problems with it-dry hits, wet hits, leakage-the usual stuff. In one thread was considered the worst tank ever.

My take as new user is pretty favorable at this early stage. Looks good, threads good, easy to fill, the swivel tip is cool, and the vape is consistent. Negatives are plastic tank (hazing rather than cracking seems main issue), no spare o-rings, and non-rebuildable coil.

Did first re-wick (cotton) and dry burn yesterday. IMO coils wick better now than when new. Much less sizzle and a fuller vape.

Would be interested in any do's-don'ts kind of feedback from experienced users.

Last edited:

Flywheel Shyster

Jul 10, 2015
Aw, the 30b, it was the clearo that made me put the cigs down for good [about a year ago] I used it on my first VV Innokin Itaste CLK [a back up device that's sturdiness surprises me to this day, it should have died a long time ago from the many drops] I think it was great for the time but aspire nautilus mini was just easier to use/refill, simlar MTL hits. I would get the standard Nautilus to hold more liquid like the 30b [and the triton mini 1.2 ohm coils in the nautilus are wonderful, the 1.8 clapton coils are a toss up, have to use more]

But if ain't broke, don't fix it as they say. for three months I loved the 30b, and will always have a soft spot for it opening to the world of cigarette free vaping world

Reactions: tckenno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread