Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Why can't I ever pick the right forum can a mod plz move sorry
Use the
upload_2017-5-30_17-57-22.png
button found at the bottom of every post to bring it to the on-duty admin/mod. ;)

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The blue resin one is a POS on my 2nd as a replacement and still top cap still wiggles losing up and a bottom screw was stripped I here a lot saying the black one are better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have some overtime coming up. If everything goes as planned I think I'll just get an authentic Armageddon Elite Gen 2.
Gold-Elite-3-1200x1200.jpg

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Now that folks have figured out the way to build it, I'm hearing good things about the pulse. Also from vandyvape and 22mm.
Single coil is the main reason I didn't look at it originally. But what I'm seeing now it's quite the cloud and flavor machine when built right. Brian from tvc posted an in depth review on yt and I'm intrigued.:2c:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Now that folks have figured out the way to build it, I'm hearing good things about the pulse. Also from vandyvape and 22mm.
Single coil is the main reason I didn't look at it originally. But what I'm seeing now it's quite the cloud and flavor machine when built right. Brian from tvc posted an in depth review on yt and I'm intrigued.:2c:
In my single coil builds I've been using juggernaut coils. Basically it's a dual coil in a single coil wrapper.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Tbh I have built my own coils for over a year now. The most complex I get is fused or staggered fused Clapton's. They do all I normally need. Juggernaut may be a bit out of my skillset lol. With some time (yeah one decade lol) and a bit of practice I could probably get it. I suppose I could buy some but haven't had the need so...

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Tbh I have built my own coils for over a year now. The most complex I get is fused or staggered fused Clapton's. They do all I normally need. Juggernaut may be a bit out of my skillset lol. With some time (yeah one decade lol) and a bit of practice I could probably get it. I suppose I could buy some but haven't had the need so...
If you can make a clapton wire you can make juggernaut wire. Basically you fuse 2 claptons with ribbon wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread