Icy throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mattiem, my curiosity is peaked? How do you know?? ;)

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

hehehehehe I was afraid someone would ask :lol:: The first time I used it I added about 8% to my mix. That first vape off of it literally took my breath away. For me, 1 tiny drop for 3ml is plenty :D

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
hehehehehe I was afraid someone would ask :lol:: The first time I used it I added about 8% to my mix. That first vape off of it literally took my breath away. For me, 1 tiny drop for 3ml is plenty :D

The website recommends 1 per mil and if you did that. . . you'd have to put a sweater on to pass gas.
girl_haha.gif

Here is what Perfumer's Apprentice recommends:

Koolada 10% PG
Koolada (menthyl methyl lactate) is used specifically to give that "cold" feeling at the back of the mouth.

It does not really have a 'taste', but it can be used in conjunction with menthol. Try using 4 drops per 4ml of eliquid.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It taught me a very valuable lesson. ie: make sure to research before using :D

The website recommends 1 per mil and if you did that. . . you'd have to put a sweater on to pass gas.
girl_haha.gif

Here is what Perfumer's Apprentice recommends:

Koolada 10% PG
Koolada (menthyl methyl lactate) is used specifically to give that "cold" feeling at the back of the mouth.

It does not really have a 'taste', but it can be used in conjunction with menthol. Try using 4 drops per 4ml of eliquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread