I'd like to try just ONE greencig cart. Drew, or anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
I spent most of last night reading greencig threads and such. I have purchased SEVERAL e-cigs in the 2.5 weeks I've been vaping. Still don't feel like I've found "the one".

I'm looking to purchase just ONE greencig cart so I can try it on my 808 and see if it really is better and worth the $. Is anyone willing to sell me one?

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
AlphaFemale comes through again! Seriously Jessa my sweet, you will absolutely love the GC, especially coming from a 3pc unit. The KR808D-1 is close to the GC but just not quite there. In case you didn't know GC owns the patent on cartomizer technology, and a few other patents related to the E-Cig and the battery is a beast, last a long time. The carts last me every bit of a day or more. There is not a better one on the market. You can send me either one AlphaFemale, I been wanting to try both of those flavors, lol!

zagleft1

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2008
Oky dokey! You know the drill! Don't want to burst any bubbles but, I don't care for them! It was suggested to me to add some Candy Apple, Cuban Apple or Pina Colada to them so I just ordered that stuff today. I do like the cherry better after I add some cherry bomb, but I get a metallic taste.

Haven't tried the Cherry, but I'm with you all the way on the Apple, AlphaF. Yuck! I couldn't even fix it with juice. And I LOVE the regular greencig cart tastes.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
zagleft1 and alpha... just curious if these are the newer metal carts not the previous ones that were paper wrapped?
I remember Drew saying a few of them did have an odd flavor.. I have both in high and havent gotten the metallic and I happen to like both of those flavors very very much! The only one I haven't tried yet is Orange and I do not like the Western. ALL the other I am very happy with.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I just wanted to see if they were the new labeled ones.. some say they were weak on flavor and was curious if that had anything to do with it. Those are the paper labeled... I personally never got a metallic taste from them... hmmm I am sorry you are! I have some other flavors if you want to trade a few..I have coffee, vanilla, choc the most.. PM me! I am curious if I will get the same thing.. I dont like the kr808 carts as far as "factory flavors" but MANY do,(actually I like the flavors they just make me cough =( unless I refill them or lessen the nic!) different buds!! :p

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Lori, PM me your addy and I will send you a sample of each when I send to Snarky and Jessa. I like the 808 carts, even more so now that I got brave and took the plunge into dripping! The only time they make me cough is when they are starting to get used up or burnt, but I'm getting better at knowing when that will be.

But then, now that I'm dripping, they don't have a chance! lol

zagleft1

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2008
zagleft1 and alpha... just curious if these are the newer metal carts not the previous ones that were paper wrapped?
I remember Drew saying a few of them did have an odd flavor.. I have both in high and havent gotten the metallic and I happen to like both of those flavors very very much! The only one I haven't tried yet is Orange and I do not like the Western. ALL the other I am very happy with.

Not at home to check a date, but mine are definitely one of the earlier versions of Apple (amazing how long a 10 pack will last when you hate them):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread