The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Identity theft exposure!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Toots, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CoughingBad

CoughingBad Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2010
    US
    Even after i put in the info it couldnt verify my age, no juice no good!!!

2. TruckDrivinMama

TruckDrivinMama Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    CA, USA
    Just ordered from them a second time today. The first time i gave them a call to address the SSN issue that i aint putting that info in! Today, i just added the stuff to the cart, checked out, an NO more SSN page screaming for personal info! I know its a burden to some of you to make that long distance phone call but I only had to do it once after setting up my online account and thats it. Smooth sailing afterwards and looking forward to some yummy stuff to arrive in a coupla days. :laugh:

3. Adrenalynn

Adrenalynn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

They appear to have promptly ignored my email in the order in which it was received.

I wouldn't order from them again; they appear to have forgotten who is servicing whom in this relationship.

4. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    sorry, I know it is not funny to you, but I did have to laugh at the above :)

5. Adrenalynn

Adrenalynn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

:)

I'm glad you got a smile from it - I had intended "amusingly snarky" (while maintaining strict literal accuracy) - so it was successful. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.