Status
Not open for further replies.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Given their history, personally I'd never order from them. Ever.
If you are local to Charlotte just drive on by the B&M same issues there. This has been going for several years, like others have said they either not interested in fixing the problem or they are the problem.

Reactions: Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Nope.

I have a pretty good idea how the latest one happened. Has nothing to do with being an inside job. Has everything to do with not keeping their stuff up to date and not availing themselves to additional security checks and routines to prevent unauthorized access.

Maybe.
Maybe not.
Your guess is as good as anyone elses unless you had access.

My guess is inside job or they have bad luck beyond statistical reason.

Multiple attacks over several years, same types of purchases/charges, non existant security, late warnings, email spin,....

If it walks like a duck...
Given their history, personally I'd never order from them. Ever.

I agree 100%.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
There are so many other venders with great products that strive to be honest and take steps to protect their customers. I don't see why anyone knowing they have a problem and it's on going would ever do business with them. Far as I'm concerned if you are a victim of fraud and suspect MFS contact your bank and Charlotte NC PD direct them to this thread.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Your guess is as good as anyone elses unless you had access.

In this case, the guess is a pretty good one due to the e-commerce software they use. It's probably one of the hardest hit e-commerce solutions in existence and unless you bring your A-Game to the table when it's decided to use that software, will quickly bite you in the hind end.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
In this case, the guess is a pretty good one due to the e-commerce software they use. It's probably one of the hardest hit e-commerce solutions in existence and unless you bring your A-Game to the table when it's decided to use that software, will quickly bite you in the hind end.

That may be true but the frequency and number of attacks, over the last 4 years, and there responses suggest they either don't care or were in on it.

The pattern is pretty clear.
They knew this was happening.
They have known for years.
They barely addressed it publicly and obviously didn't secure there end after the first few thefts.
Same type of fraudulent charges suggest its the same thief.

Just my opinion.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread