• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Idiots Behind The Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Got a friend who rebuilds (mostly remakes) cars and trucks.

vehicletwo.jpg

Last edited:

Friend of Atlas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
CT
Book propped on the steering wheel...bad sign. Shaving ones face using the rearview mirror...scary.

OK - I am guilty of the book thing!! But only in the seriously nasty I-95 traffic when it takes 2 hours to go 5 miles! Then I'm just sitting there anyway, I figure why not have something to do besides get ...... at all the people that try to lane jump to get two cars ahead... :laugh:

I live in a high traffic area - almost always have to deal with traffic. Will not drive a stick around here and I have to replace my brake pads just about yearly. UGH...

The traffic leaves plenty of time to notice bumper stickers and I think one of the funniest I've seen was on a tow truck. It said "We meet by accident"... I know, I know... ba-da-bump...

Friend of Atlas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
CT
I believe this woman has a permanent lock on the stupidest driver in history award.

I also love that she was in the car with her ex-husband, going to visit her boyfriend.

That was classic!! I agree - dumbest driver ever :lol::lol::lol: I think the heat down in FL overcooked her brain! Not to mention, who'd want to sit in a car with little hair slices from the nether region spread around!! 8-o Just craziness :shock:

Though - what was the ex-husband thinkin'? I think we can spread the blame around a little - he coulda JUST SAID NO!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread