If I Love Bobba's Bounty what else may I like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
I have found that I love Bobba's Bounty as my all day vape. I can not quite put my finger exactly what is in it that I like but seems to be the creamy flavor I love. So with that being said could anyone else suggest another ejuice that I may like? I prefer the tobacco flavors rather than the fruity or drink flavors. Just thought someone else may tell me what they find they like if they also are in love with Bobba's Bounty????

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
I have found that I love Bobba's Bounty as my all day vape. I can not quite put my finger exactly what is in it that I like but seems to be the creamy flavor I love. So with that being said could anyone else suggest another ejuice that I may like? I prefer the tobacco flavors rather than the fruity or drink flavors. Just thought someone else may tell me what they find they like if they also are in love with Bobba's Bounty????

it doesn't seem like anyone can put there finger on exactly whats in it, but i went to mtbaker and made my own liquid with what i thought i tasted and its good

chocolate tobacco
virginia tobacco
coconut
hazlenut

i also added banana to the mix because i liked the hint of banana in the gorilla juice that the boba's lacked....but the juice tastes good and i was able to get it in a 20/80 mix and for a lot cheaper

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Alien Visions E-Juice

Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice - Availability
March 30, 2013, 7:35 AM
Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice are offline as we await our resupply of the popular flavoring.

We will keep you informed here (front page) of any updates to availability, especially our restock and when these flavors will be coming online.

We will make this information available as soon as we get it. Help desks questions pertaining to this issue will be redirected to this article.

You know, I have heard about BB over and over, but when I went looking for it, they don't have it on the site any more! Thanks for your mixture, I'll give that a try.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Funny you get those flavors. It's polymorphic, it changes from person to person.

Me? I taste honey bear grahams, raisin bran, and slightly sweet pipe tobacco.

it doesn't seem like anyone can put there finger on exactly whats in it, but i went to mtbaker and made my own liquid with what i thought i tasted and its good

chocolate tobacco
virginia tobacco
coconut
hazlenut

i also added banana to the mix because i liked the hint of banana in the gorilla juice that the boba's lacked....but the juice tastes good and i was able to get it in a 20/80 mix and for a lot cheaper

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
When I started to vape....oh a long, way back when, good ole days....month ago.:laugh: I ordered my first juices using the 2012 Ejuice Awards.....figured I would start at the top. I also prefer the tobacco blends as I was new, month later I still like them the best as an all day vape. I ordered Boba's Bounty(good) but I also ordered Copper Creeks House Blend (fantastic). I was talking to a friend of mine who was looking for juices and I gave my suggestion CCHB. He calls me back and says it's under Bakery/dessert. I told him he was crazy...it's a tobacco.....so I went to the site to prove him wrong....see it's right there under..............:unsure:....tobacco......huh.....bakery/dessert?????? I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I swore it was tobacco.......either way it's good. I prefer it at least 60/40.

Last edited:

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Just be sure you are well stocked with Boba's and then start dabbling with others. It my main juice too and at times can be hard to get. I usually order more when I get down to 100ml. This has saved me the hassle of running out or scrambling to try to get an order placed. HHV has some nice tobaccos on the sweet side, Legend is probably the most popular. CC House Blend and Twisted Tobacco aren't bad. NiteLite's Bounty Hunter is popular. If you want to try a different tobacco try want2vape.com's Blonde, it's made from Acid Blondie cigars and it rocks. It is rough on attys though, get some of the atty refresher if you order from there.

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
If you love Bobas you might like RY4. They don't taste the same but RY4 is also a sweet tobacco vape . .with not much tobacco. I liked Bobas and I like RY4 . . to me they seem related although I would say they definitely taste different. RY4 is caramel and vanilla with a hint of tobacco .. Boba's is more like graham cracker, vanilla and a hint of tobacco . .and I also swear I sometimes tasted lime with Bobas (haven't had it in a while) . .but they both fit into the same category for me - "desert tobacco" vapes.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Dang, I just put in a pretty good sized order last night at HHV and chose Shadow over Heavenly Army. I guess I'll have to try it, too.

If you like Shadow, give their Pirate's Booty a try. Similar, but a more pronounced tobacco flavor.

NLV Bounty Hunter and Gold are definitely different than the above, but similar in some ways to Boba's.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
If you like Shadow, give their Pirate's Booty a try. Similar, but a more pronounced tobacco flavor.

NLV Bounty Hunter and Gold are definitely different than the above, but similar in some ways to Boba's.

I haven't tried Shadow yet, I ordered it as a sample with my current order. But I do have Legend, Dragon's Fire, Hunstman, and Dark Horse on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread