If I Love Bobba's Bounty what else may I like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Give Grumpy's Hooch a try from C&C mods. I really like it as an all day vape.

Sent from my vapor using Tapatalk 2

Agreed!!! Just got some Grumpy's Hooch and their Red Devil ( similar to the Hooch but with a slight cinnamon kick)...both taste like NET cigar vapes, dry...light and slightly sweet w/ an indescribable flavor that I'd try to describe as a bakery/graham crackery...

I'm also a big Boba's fan but this is something nice and different, a great change of pace.

ps) it's S&S Mods (not C&C) Here's a link:
http://www.sandsmods.com/Juice-Flavor-Description.html

Last edited:

tlynn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Austin, Tx
Thank you! That was the easiest sample order I have ever made. $4.24 for 5ml sample-no shipping ripoff!

Agreed!!! Just got some Grumpy's Hooch and their Red Devil ( similar to the Hooch but with a slight cinnamon kick)...both taste like NET cigar vapes, dry...light and slightly sweet w/ an indescribable flavor that I'd try to describe as a bakery/graham crackery...

I'm also a big Boba's fan but this is something nice and different, a great change of pace.

S & S MODS - Juice Flavor Description - Broadway, VA

Leroy Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Minnesota

http://www.sandsmods.com/Juice-Flavor-Description.html

Lol! I made that post right before I fell asleep not sure what I was thinking. Thanks for the correction.

Sent from my vapor using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
HHV heavenly army and shadow without a doubt. I too love BB. Heavenly army has that same chocolate graham flavor in BB, but instead of the cola/raisin base its more of a tobacco base. Shadow is a lighter version of heavenly army, it has that same tobacco base, but instead of choco graham it tastes like vanilla graham. Both are outstanding. HOWEVER, these two juices need a hell of a long steep. At first they are very bland but when they wake up boy do they wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread