Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Since PRICE was your main comparison point... I also say ITC... it's considerably cheaper and the quality and complexity are good... more than acceptable... as good as most of those $22/bottle boutique juices with fancy labels and eclectic names... They don't have a juice like the virus, but they have 4 or 5 that will keep you happy. I liked Heaven's bounty when I bought their stuff...

What I really appreciated about ITC was that they make a point to use a good base in their liquid... no chemical aftertaste... great performance even at HIGH wattage... most companies that sell that cheap use awful chemical tasting bases that really don't hold up in your device... (I sometimes buy those super inexpensive Mt Baker flavorings, but use my own much higher quality nic and base)

I don't buy from ITC often... since I find their stuff to be on the sweet side... but then again, that's why I rarely buy from nicoticket these days... as much as I love them... can't do stuff that's too sweet. I liked the roundhouse a lot.

Juices similar to the virus are going to be at least $15 a bottle... Juices that utilize a NET process and have the number of flavorings and time frame it takes to create that juice will not be less than $15 a bottle... more like $20+ these days...

In any case, I am inspired to try ITC again ;-)~ I forgot all about them... thanks for the thread.

...edited to say... I just loaded 30mls of Black Magic max VG in my cart. I will likely get some HB or Spoonlicker too.

another "economical" good juice came to mind... Yaeliq... but you have to buy a fairly good amount and shipping is from Israel... anyway, lots of fans of that and good quality.

Last edited:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Glad Nicoticket has been your #1 as I stand behind it as well and I think you're the first to give itc a thumbs down. I'm literally seconds (more like days) away from ordering some but after your comment I'm back on the fence. Would you mind elaborating on the flavor choices you bought from them and breakdown the experience you had with it. Currently in my cart I have heavens bounty, Turkish blend, nilla gorilla, and dirty Dutchman. Their prices are literally half that of nicoticket and need more info before I give up on it.

Of course! Don't check out, yet. I am going to their site now so I can give you a list.

Edit: These are MY OPINIONS only. For those who love ITC vapes, please don't take offense.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Of course! Don't check out, yet. I am going to their site now so I can give you a list.

Spoon Licker v2- it tasted like strawberry chemicals
Vanilla Buttercream cupcake (I had an extra flavor shot): No cake whatsoever. Just cheap vanilla extract. It wasn't even that sweet.
I could swear they sold dirty Dutchman, but I can't find it. It was a horrible chocolate flavor. It tasted like cardboard. No caramel flavor.
A few of the drinks, none were bad, none were good, either.

I am so sorry I can't remember the rest. I have NOT tried their tobacco blends, so I cannot speak for them. I DID however buy a few empty bottles from them and I was pleased with the bottles. ;)

I would really try Ahlusion. I've heard great things about them and they don't have a fan boy/girl club like others do.

Last edited:

SacredNut

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2014
Sanford, FL
Thank you everyone for all your input. I'm really waiting for The Virus to be on sale 20% off. Every Monday, I anxiously check my newsletter to see what the flavor of the week is. I will be buying 2-4 of the 60ML Virus which are normally 31.99 each and will be 25.59 each after the PROMO. After buying those, I think I will try ITC vapes and maybe only get a few rather than a lot to test the waters. That will definitely help pad the wallet and let me try something new. I've had crappy Hangsen China liquids and know that ITC will atleast taste 100 times better than that.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
Thank you everyone for all your input. I'm really waiting for The Virus to be on sale 20% off. Every Monday, I anxiously check my newsletter to see what the flavor of the week is. I will be buying 2-4 of the 60ML Virus which are normally 31.99 each and will be 25.59 each after the PROMO. After buying those, I think I will try ITC vapes and maybe only get a few rather than a lot to test the waters. That will definitely help pad the wallet and let me try something new. I've had crappy Hangsen China liquids and know that ITC will atleast taste 100 times better than that.

My only issue with ITC isn't really the taste, its a harshness that seems to go away with some steeping. Anyway, I enjoyed heaven's bounty quite a lot. Really good.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio

Yep Yep. Load up on The Virus while it's on sale.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
Hate to do this but I have to take back what I said about ITC. Call me crazy, but this second batch of heaven's bounty taste like harsh crap. Did I do something wrong? Did I fail to take the cap off long enough? The first batch was so good and this second batch, my god I can barely vape it. It burns my mouth its so harsh and flavorless. I'm buying more Nicoticket. Screw this cheap juice crap I'm over it.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
Ive had nothing but terrible experiences with ITCVapes. I heard awesome things about them so i ordered Spoonlicker, Black Magic, and Lemon Custard Bar. All 3 had this absolutely terrible peppery, harsh burn on my tounge, and throat. I assume the nicotine they use it cheap. It was all Max vg, 6mg.

Have you mixed radioactive with CLS? I actually think I might pass out because I can't stop vaping it.

With Nicoticket, steeping changes the flavor. That's why you do it. Its not like, "Zomg I'm vaping gasoline better STEEP to fix it". Get what you pay for. Bottom line unless you're a DIY wizard.

Last edited:

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
I've tried some really nasty stuff, having to vape it anyway to keep me off the cigarettes was rough but I was determined even the nasty stuff had to taste better than a stinky! I live in Australia and finally found nicoticket needless to say waiting for that first order was maddening!!! It arrived yesterday... I am in LOVE with ACB and Virus and waconda in that order!! I also ordered strawnilla, I probably won't order it again, it's nice definitely will not go to waste but I just realised I like my fruit to be tangy not sweet. I also ordered some others a week after my first order even though I hadn't even received that yet lol! I think NT will be my one an only supplier, it costs more per bottle and shipping is expensive too but it's worth every cent.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
I actually havent bought Radioactive. I was too reluctant and instead bought the Holy Wakonda instead. Just dont know if id like since its not too sweet.

I do enjoy CLS, but prefer Frenilla.

I like radioactive super fresh. It has a potent, very unique taste right from the mail box that I like. It has mellowed out since, but I miss that strong unique flavor. Still good though. I tossed in some CLS I had laying around to mix it and it added some sweetness and Its working out pretty well. If you try radioactive, try a smaller bottle to see how you like it.
I went on a 120ml frenilla vaping craze a while back. I thought it was OK at first so I forgot about it for a couple weeks, then it really struck me as addictively good and I blew through the full 120ml.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I've tried some really nasty stuff, having to vape it anyway to keep me off the cigarettes was rough but I was determined even the nasty stuff had to taste better than a stinky! I live in Australia and finally found nicoticket needless to say waiting for that first order was maddening!!! It arrived yesterday... I am in LOVE with ACB and Virus and waconda in that order!! I also ordered strawnilla, I probably won't order it again, it's nice definitely will not go to waste but I just realised I like my fruit to be tangy not sweet. I also ordered some others a week after my first order even though I hadn't even received that yet lol! I think NT will be my one an only supplier, it costs more per bottle and shipping is expensive too but it's worth every cent.

Shipping cost is rather good to Australia.
Provape is expensive shipping

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nice web site. But, they only have organic flavours and it frightens me. I don't want rotting organic materials in my lungs.

I can't claim that our flavors are more or less safe than any others, but if you're curious about them we use the high-end stuff from Medicine Flower. The extraction is very specific and they don't contain the sugar (or diacetyl) that the source material may have had.

Sorry to intrude, just trying to help.

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How does a registered supplier reply to this thread? I thought they could read but not reply.

My #1 is Nicoticket ACB, Wakonda, and Peanut Butter Cookie. :) I use a local juice if I get bored, it is very tasty toasted coconut. :)

Tracey

We are not allowed to advertise in the general forums, I think this may be a grey area. I have commented on who our flavors come from in the past without censure... Maybe I got lucky. I'll delete it if you think it's inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread