Poll - Ejuice you must have in rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I guess I have two parts to this question so it will help new vapers and experienced vapers alike. I have juices in rotation all the time but I'm talking about that flavor that is a must for you to stay off analogs.

1. What is that ejuice that finally when you found it, you were able to finally quit analogs for good? I don't care if it was what you consider a bad juice now but it played an essential role in kicking analogs for good to you.

2. Out of all your ejuice flavors in your arsenal now if you could only keep three of them what would your choice be for your top three ejuices to must have to keep you off analogs.

I'll start ;)

1. Menthol Ice by Halo

2. Cherry Blossom Tea by Alice in Vapeland, Vanda (vanilla custard) by Johnson Creek and Kringle's Curse by Halo.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
1. Gold by Nite Lite Vapor. i love almost all of the NLV lineup, but Gold is just so legendary. if i had to survive on 1 vendor alone, Nite Lite easily takes the cake.

2. citrus juice. this can take many forms and my current jam has been a DIY flavor called Rainbow Sherbet by One on One flavors. i have not been able to put it down.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
1. What is that ejuice that finally when you found it, you were able to finally quit analogs for good? I don't care if it was what you consider a bad juice now but it played an essential role in kicking analogs for good to you. Halo Freedom Juice passed down to me from my brother

2. Out of all your ejuice flavors in your arsenal now if you could only keep three of them what would your choice be for your top three ejuices to must have to keep you off analogs. Alien Visions Boba's Bounty, Alien Visions Havana Gold, and Nicoticket Betelgeuse. All in 12mg nic strength, that's my happy number.

steam22

Jan 30, 2014
san jose
I also feel ry4 is my most important flavor when talking about killing that urge to smoke. I'm still looking for that juice that satisfies me while I'm having a drink. Defiantly going to try some dragons fire from hhv. Thanks
RY4 is the most important flavor, Mr Vape is my current favorite but I have about ten I can vape all day.

For the purpose of this poll, I would have to say Dragon's Fire from HHV would be my #2. This juice is my primary vape with adult beverages, and that is probably when I would most consider an analog.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I also feel ry4 is my most important flavor when talking about killing that urge to smoke. I'm still looking for that juice that satisfies me while I'm having a drink. Defiantly going to try some dragons fire from hhv. Thanks

Sample pack the HHV NETs. Shadow, Huntsman, Pirate's Booty, Dragon's Fire, Heavenly Army, and Legend. I think many of them work well with drinking, for me I like Dragon's Fire and Huntsman best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread