IF this is true......then why is nobody else doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
people can say joke or sketchy all they want. all that matters is if it is true or not. personally I would like to know. we need the lab tests evaluated

I will tell you one thing. if anyone has the backing to develop new flavors that are meant to be inhaled....they do. this company has LOTS of money. they have many b&ms across the u.s. and when I went into the b&m, it was the most high tech, tricked out, clean, futuristic shop I have ever seen.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
people can say joke or sketchy all they want. all that matters is if it is true or not. personally I would like to know. we need the lab tests evaluated

I will tell you one thing. if anyone has the backing to develop new flavors that are meant to be inhaled....they do. this company has LOTS of money. they have many b&ms across the u.s. and when I went into the b&m, it was the most high tech, tricked out, clean, futuristic shop I have ever seen.

Does the fine print not raise the ol' proverbial red flag in your head?

Again, * VaporFi products are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") nor does the FDA* endorse or deem these products to be safe for use by consumers.

Typically, when dealing with a blatantly sketchy company (that owns f----ing NUTRIcigs), you can safely assume that their health claims are horse s--- ... especially when they very clearly stand to gain from lying.

Last edited:

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
i think we are missing the point. are not all e-juices made to be inhaled?
better than food grade? if it meets or exceeds the standard its still all
food grade.clever semantics if you ask me.
there is a recent post stating that the feds have issued a cease and
desist letter to some site claiming they used an FDA approved lab for
something or another. i can't remember where i seen it. the vendor
was in the central part of the country not Florida.
the FDA part will get them into trouble.
:2c:
mike

Last edited:

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States

They do not test flavors. They do test nic, but most other providers test their nic also. So, no difference.
They use aggressive wording to make unsophisticated user to believe them. It is bad.
They sell clones under their brand name. It is very bad.
Altogether: I'll avoid this company and wish it to go out of business.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books

Lots of money and deceptive (imo) marketing tactics. Many people are impressed with shiny, expensive storefronts and wordy commentary. I'm impressed with forthright information, dedication to consumer base, and integrity. I don't care how pretty you look as long as you practice safe and honest manufacture and can show it. If I can't trust your word(s) and you seem to be sliding around the truth, you'll get no business from me.

ymmv

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
I'm not an analytic chemist, but I can make some headway. So far as I can see, neither of the analysis reports on the site were testing for either diacetyl or acetyl propionyl, including the one which specifically says it was.

This is what an Enthalpy Analytics test for DA and AP looks like. Note the names they give to the chemicals. "Diactyl" and "Pentanedione". Those don't appear anywhere in Vapor-Fi's reports.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/23997339...-Suicide-Bunny-Sucker-Punch-and-Mother-s-Milk

There are other names those chemicals are known by, Wikipedia says diacetyl can be called butanedione or butane-2,3-dione, but one would expect Enthalpy to be consistent and those names don't appear in the reports either.

It's also significant that although they say "Diacetyl Free", they don't mention acetyl propionyl.

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Looks like most of their statements are basically meaningless, and while not exactly untrue, they are meant to be misleading. The statements may be true, they are not truthful. This is the kind of misleading snake-oil salesmanship that will get e-cigs regulated faster than a million dirty mixing labs will.

This firm ought to be ostracized and drummed out of business asap.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Looks like most of their statements are basically meaningless, and while not exactly untrue, they are meant to be misleading. The statements may be true, they are not truthful. This is the kind of misleading snake-oil salesmanship that will get e-cigs regulated faster than a million dirty mixing labs will.

This firm ought to be ostracized and drummed out of business asap.

They overcharge for slightly modified Kanger equipment. I do not see how they will prosper. Only Kanger tank with green orings is theirs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread