If you are ordering from China .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
If you are thinking of ordering your CE2's from China you may have noticed that you need to order 100 units minimum. They've got plenty of different colours but when you put your order in you get to choose just one :confused:

I recently put my order in and received it today (Ordered 19th Oct arrived 28th Oct).

Prior to ordering I emailed them and asked if I could get a mix of colours in the 100. They said yes, just put what colours wanted in the comments section and/or email them with the Order number after payment with the colours required.

I also ordered the 3xVGO's for $80 and clicked on the 510's. Afterwards I thought it may be nice to have an 808-D for variety.

I emailed them again and asked if I could change my order from 3x 510's to 2x510's and 1x808-D.
No problem they said.

With their order/delivery track record I wasn't overly confident with everything turning out right but
SURPRISE it arrived just as I had requested.

And here it is (I repacked it in another box though)

MyOrderArrived.jpg

Now the real fun begins :vapor:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I ordered from them on Oct. 8th. My order was sent back to e-liquid by Chinese customs. My order was sent out again yesterday. Even though I'm a bit irritated at how long it's taking, I'll have to give them a good grade for answering all of my emails and keeping me updated on what was happening.

Sent back by Chinese Customs. What did you order? lol That must have been one angry customs officer that day. I've heard of it getting snaffled by local customs (here in Oz normally if there is too much ejuice, like over a litre) but I just got an order through today which had 11 30ml bottles and it wasn't even opened.

I also had good email replies to questions (as indicated above) but I thought it wise to mention being an ECF member just in case.

Hope you have better luck this time, and it gets to you in quick time. :)

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I found a site where I can order the cartomizers for 60cents each with moq 100 pcs. Just curious if I would get my order.

Where from Bwig ? You know it's a bit hit and miss with some of these companies, but I cannot complain as I have got everything ordered so far, and pretty quick shipment as well. Granted I have only tried 3 different suppliers.

They never put in freebies like some of the US and Oz suppliers though. Maybe its a cultural thing, like Aussies not knowing about tipping.

stephenluke

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Sent back by Chinese Customs. What did you order? lol That must have been one angry customs officer that day. I've heard of it getting snaffled by local customs (here in Oz normally if there is too much ejuice, like over a litre) but I just got an order through today which had 11 30ml bottles and it wasn't even opened.

I also had good email replies to questions (as indicated above) but I thought it wise to mention being an ECF member just in case.

Hope you have better luck this time, and it gets to you in quick time. :)

I got them yesterday. I thought it was a little suspicious... It was only six 50ml bottles and 100 E2's. They did say in an email that Chinese customs was getting very strict. I have no idea what that means. But all I care about is that I now have an large supply of E2's to prod and poke and rip apart.

Next time I'll play the ECF member card....

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Yup, not a good track record. My order from them got sent halfway across the states in Oklahoma, I'm in Virginia. I had to pay to have it shipped from Oklahoma here. Fortunately for me the person that received my order is also an ECF Member. He was most helpful getting my order shipped out to me.

I was advised by the supplier to send them an email with how much more it cost me to get my order and they would repay me that shipping cost. That was last week, I sent them an email (yes, to 2 different people that work there) and I've heard nothing back from them.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Yup, not a good track record. My order from them got sent halfway across the states in Oklahoma, I'm in Virginia. I had to pay to have it shipped from Oklahoma here. Fortunately for me the person that received my order is also an ECF Member. He was most helpful getting my order shipped out to me.

I was advised by the supplier to send them an email with how much more it cost me to get my order and they would repay me that shipping cost. That was last week, I sent them an email (yes, to 2 different people that work there) and I've heard nothing back from them.

Suddenly no one reads english, I'd say

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
notice you have peg juice in there--exactly what is PEG?

If you are thinking of ordering your CE2's from China you may have noticed that you need to order 100 units minimum. They've got plenty of different colours but when you put your order in you get to choose just one :confused:

I recently put my order in and received it today (Ordered 19th Oct arrived 28th Oct).

Prior to ordering I emailed them and asked if I could get a mix of colours in the 100. They said yes, just put what colours wanted in the comments section and/or email them with the Order number after payment with the colours required.

I also ordered the 3xVGO's for $80 and clicked on the 510's. Afterwards I thought it may be nice to have an 808-D for variety.

I emailed them again and asked if I could change my order from 3x 510's to 2x510's and 1x808-D.
No problem they said.

With their order/delivery track record I wasn't overly confident with everything turning out right but
SURPRISE it arrived just as I had requested.

And here it is (I repacked it in another box though)

MyOrderArrived.jpg

Now the real fun begins :vapor:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
notice you have peg juice in there--exactly what is PEG?

I'd love to give you a real knowledgeable answer, but the truth is I have seen it mentioned here on the forum and I saw it was available at e-liquid.cn and just added it to my order.

All I know is it's not PG or VG or a blend of both (I think)

Sorry for the non-help.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I placed an order today at 6am it is now 9pm and i still haven't gotten a response from my email i sent about color choices. I'm showing where it took my paypal payment but it did not include the shipping. I thought the shipping was the 37.00 international price but i guess not. Can someone who has ordered tell me about how long it usually takes them to get back to you. I ordered from eliquid. Thanks in advance for any advice, i'm a little nervous about ordering from over there but for the price, i had to take a chance.

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago. I did the color email thingy. I even called to confirm the color order. BTW, no one there speaks English. At least I got 100 of them in black so I can live with it. I emailed about it, and lol, 14 days and not an answer forthcoming; nor do I expect one. I expect these will last a year before I have to deal with them again. With luck, they will have someone who speaks english on staff by then.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
Ok i placed my order on 11/17 it is now 12/03 and i just picked up my package from the post office. I received 50 pink and 50 purple just like i requested. There is a free drip tip included in each box. So i got 20 surprises. I must say that my experience was good, i did not have any problems placing or receiving my order. I will definately order from them again.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Ok i placed my order on 11/17 it is now 12/03 and i just picked up my package from the post office. I received 50 pink and 50 purple just like i requested. There is a free drip tip included in each box. So i got 20 surprises. I must say that my experience was good, i did not have any problems placing or receiving my order. I will definately order from them again.

Really glad they came through for you with the right stuff. Now, let's hope they work well too.

Thanks for letting us know you got them OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread