Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
How is this a crime? Is their nicotine in the vapor we exhale? Even if their is ive never heard of second hand nicotine to be harmful, just second hand smoke from a cancer stick seems harmful to me

There is not, there are a couple of studies showing either ninute traces or no nicotine present in exhaled vapor. I knew that Oregon was looking into making smoking in a car with kids illegal, it sounds like they're trying to lump vaping in with it.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
There is not, there are a couple of studies showing either ninute traces or no nicotine present in exhaled vapor. I knew that Oregon was looking into making smoking in a car with kids illegal, it sounds like they're trying to lump vaping in with it.

Smoking in a car with a minor is already illegal here in CA (fine by me, it was the only thing that got my ex to stop smoking in the car when he had my kids on the weekend - and my daughter has asthma that's triggered by cigarette smoke). So far you can still vape and hopefully that doesn't change. I hope clear heads prevail in Oregon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread