If you ordered Blu (Support Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the same thing yesterday got a reply email 5 minutes later stating he contacted shipping and my order would be shipped right away. Checked status of my order on blucigs and sure enough, it was shipped. Checked the usps website this morning and it was received last night and is now en-route to me :D Will update when it arrives

Yes, it arrived yesterday around 3 pm. They sent it priority and I got it in 2 days!
I hope they get it together, because I love them!
The throat hit is amazing, and the flavors are all good.
I also get a lot of vape out of it, I'm really pleased with these, so if you've been waiting for about 3 weeks already, I think you should just hold on! Because I think you'll love them!
Also, the e-cigs themselves feel really nice, they don't feel or look cheap, they're hefty and the same with the pack, the pack has weight to it(Which I like) and everything I've got works great!
I'm just worried about the fact that they're order page is down so I have to wait til Aug 1st to order my supplies!!

Ordered: June 16th

I've contacted CS, I honestly believe they're waiting on a shipment themselves, though it would be nice to say that!!
I e-mailed he himself(I hope) & we'll see what he says, I will post it![/quot

I waited over a month and then canceled. The customer service was the worse. I asked them questions and they just ignored me til I went away. (Online Chat) I did this several times. I asked them if they were waiting for a shipment and they just ignored me. I called them 3 times as well. I truly believe it's a couple running this business out of their studio apartment waiting for their blocked shipment from China.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
ravno, I thought blucigs had a warranty so why would you need to reorder hardware supplies? They don't sell juices last time I checked ....

I rarely hear a happy customer from blu. That is why after waiting almost a month I cancelled. Figured not worth the wait with the reviews it receives anyway.

Everyone knows their device is on the lower end of the vaping spectrum. Super minis (RN4081) out performs them in vape production and flavor enhancing as well.

I wouldn't be surprised blu hiring people to go on these forums to help boost back their image lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread