If you were forced to choose only one juice to vape for the rest of your life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
This past week I bought a ton of DIY supplies along with 15 different flavorings and a half gallon of pg/vg. Then I ordered my first bobas bounty, thinking that I have to at least try this juice that everybody talks about before going 100% diy.

Damnit. I can't stop vaping this. I've gone through 10ML in 24 hours, and I usually only vape around 2ml a day. I can't put this down!

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
This past week I bought a ton of DIY supplies along with 15 different flavorings and a half gallon of pg/vg. Then I ordered my first bobas bounty, thinking that I have to at least try this juice that everybody talks about before going 100% diy.

Damnit. I can't stop vaping this. I've gone through 10ML in 24 hours, and I usually only vape around 2ml a day. I can't put this down!

I've found that my hand often acts independently of my brain when there is Boba's within arm's reach. Try keeping your PV in a different room. That's all I got for you. *shrug*

With Boba's... Do or do not. There is no try. :D

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
Another vote for Boba's... I have an AGA-T2 dedicated to BB, and I'm always inadvertently grabbing it even when I'm vaping something else.

I'm still trying to match it with a DIY, but so far, it's been an elusive beast..... close, but there are so many subtleties in Boba's that I just can't seem to nail it...
:cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread