IGO-L newbie, need to go to lower nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsmithjr

Feb 26, 2014
United States
I got my first dripper last week. I'm using 30g kanthal and organic cotton, built to 1.8 ohm, single coil. After a couple tries, I got a coil that hits well and produces excellent vapor, no burning or harsh hits. But hot holy Jesus... one or two hits of 6mg nic juice gives me the spins and any more is a sure recipe for a headache. I tend to chain vape my EVODs at 6mg, so I don't think I'm particularly sensitive to nic.

Thoughts? For now, this will sit on the shelf. It's like to get into dripping, but this is making me think it might just not be for me.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I got my first dripper last week. I'm using 30g kanthal and organic cotton, built to 1.8 ohm, single coil. After a couple tries, I got a coil that hits well and produces excellent vapor, no burning or harsh hits. But hot holy Jesus... one or two hits of 6mg nic juice gives me the spins and any more is a sure recipe for a headache. I tend to chain vape my EVODs at 6mg, so I don't think I'm particularly sensitive to nic.

Thoughts? For now, this will sit on the shelf. It's like to get into dripping, but this is making me think it might just not be for me.

A few options:
1. Build higher ohm coils
2. Dilute your juice with 0mg nicotine (ex 1/3 0mg and 2/3 6mg etc)
3. Try shorter vapes, less frequent vapes or both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread