igo w on mvp troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo450

Dec 15, 2013
michigan, us
I'm using an igo w on an Mvp-2. For some reason if I wrap two or more coils they take a very long time to heat up, so if you were to hit it by time you get some vapor in your mouth the battery cuts out for holding the button to long.

It does that no matter what the ohms are.

If I wrap a single coil it glows a bright yellow almost instantly.

I am using 30ga wire would a thinner wire help. I don't understand the problem here. I see people on YouTube firing dual coils on an MVP no problem.

turbo450

Dec 15, 2013
michigan, us
I also have the igo w and an MVP2 as well. I tried the larger wrap coils before, but always got inconsistent results, especially when running it at the dual setup. I switched to 32g wire and set it up with micro coils, about 10 wraps each. The resistance is at 1.5 and the coils light up in sync almost immediately.

I will just buy a bunch of different sizes 32 34 and 36ga. I like warm vapor and I know 36ga wouldn't last long but I really enjoy building coils

moxiot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
nyc
stick with single coils. my mvp does just that when i set up two double coils each being around 11/12 wraps and reading 1.5 ohms. the built in battery is not high drain as far as i can tell and the amperage is pretty low on the mvp. someone correct me if im wrong but that is my reasoning...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread