Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
So first off I have to say I'm not a big fan of tanks. I e used them in the past and ended up either giving them away or selling them to friends. I'm more of an rda guy and I saw this RDTA and remembered I had a Genesis style atty about 5 years ago and I liked it so I figured I'd give this RDTA a try. After using it for a week or so I have to sayI love my IJoy Combo RDTA. I see that they had an RDA base for it so I pulled the trigger and got it. It came in yesterday so first thing I did is put my other build deck (I have 2 decks) and slapped it together and threw a dual coil build in it. Coming in at .18. Now it works on my 522 tab and fires no problem. I wicked it up and threw it on my RX300. Won't even recognize there is an atty. keeps saying no atty found so I threw it on the RX200s. Same thing...no atty found. I thought ok, I have an unregulated box mod I built and figured it would fire on it...I thought wrong. So out of the 3 mods I have (2 regulated and 1 unregulated) it won't fire in any of them but it did on my 521 tab. I played with the 510 adjustable pin and still nothing. Now I know my mods work cause they fire on all of my other RDA's. I'm clueless on what to do to try and get this thing working. I know someone may have an idea and I will be like...duh why didn't I think of that..lol. I have sent an email to fast tech to let them know it's not working and could be a DOA but it's not because it fires on the tab. HELP ME!!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have tried both IJoy build decks that I have on the RDA base and experiencing the same problem with both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread