Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
At the time an hcigar Inbox. I cancelled my pre-order and used it towards that. The Inbox was a temporary device until I bought what I truly wanted, a Therion BF 75C.

Can't compare apples to oranges. The Capo is what it is, iJoy dipping their toes into the sqonk world. I commend them for it, more need to. Not everyone wants (or should have) a mech. They saw a gap in the market and are attempting to fill it. It will sell, but to me it looks somewhat rushed, or rather safe. Think safe is a better word.

I doubt it will be a bad device. I question no TC, but is what it is. Will introduce more folks to the sqonk world and I think that's great.

Just ugly. :)

Gotcha.

I don't own a Therion. But I have held one. Seemed like a Nice device. Kinda Pricey. But it did feel like a Nice Mod.

The lack of TC on the Capo kinda seemed questionable. Of all the times someone might want to have TC, with a Dripper/BF RDA seems like one of them.

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
WHAT??? No TC? Wasn't this mod previously advertised as a TC device. Pre-ordered this a month ago and would have never done so if it was just VW. FT did send me an email offering a refund but since I paid with PP wouldn't they just issue a gift certificate?

Guess I'll just cave in and get a Therion then...

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Well you know iJoy, there will probably be another by Christmas.

I'll tell you what I would Like to see. And that is a Fixed Voltage Squonker the Size of the DripBox 60W.

A Fully Regulated Squonker is nice, but by the time they put a Bottle, Battery, and then a VW Board next to each other, the mod tends to get kinda wide.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I'll tell you what I would Like to see. And that is a Fixed Voltage Squonker the Size of the DripBox 60W.

A Fully Regulated Squonker is nice, but by the time they put a Bottle, Battery, and then a VW Board next to each other, the mod tends to get kinda wide.
Did you see the fuchai squonk?

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
WHAT??? No TC? Wasn't this mod previously advertised as a TC device. Pre-ordered this a month ago and would have never done so if it was just VW. FT did send me an email offering a refund but since I paid with PP wouldn't they just issue a gift certificate?

I don't think the Capo Squonk has TC.

The regular Capo does. But I don't believe that the Capo Squonk does.

IJOY CAPO Squonker

IJOY CAPO 100

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I Have.

And I'm just waiting for some Positive Real Person Reviews, and I'll probably pull the trigger on one.
Mike vapes has one and has shown it on a live show. Just realized I posted the pic in the wrong thread. Most interesting part imho was it looks like it uses a small standard bottle.
Screenshot_20171102-181850.png
Screenshot_20171102-182053.png

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Guess I'll just cave in and get a Therion then...

BTW - The Times I have done a Refund with a Paypal Purchase on FT, I had the Option of either a FT Store Credit or a Full CC Refund.

Always Do A Full Credit Card Refund.

Because in the Fine Print of the FT T's and C's it says that ANY Purchase you do with a Store Credit can ONLY receive a Store Credit as a Refund.

So if you take a Store Credit as a refund and then buy something else, and it doesn't work out, the ONLY thing you can do is to take Another Store Credit.

Last edited:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Well m

Well my cheap .... ordered mod only with nothing extra so........
I believe you will still get the 21700 battery and an adapter, just not the RDA. I'll have to check, I want to order another regular Capo as I don't need the tank
I checked and Mod only does include the 21700 battery and adapter for 18650

Last edited:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
+1 for ugly, almost offensively ugly. Looks styled to appeal to teenage boys. Gonna keep my order in place though. Got the $27 mod only promo from Heaven Gifts.

Well I'm in my 50's and I LOVE the look.

Hitting a regular Capo inTC with a Mesh right now. Goodstuff.

I'm using a 20700 battery and can say I'm not super duper impressed.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
hard pass after watching this video

For the cost I'm gonna keep mine on order if nothing else for an out and about beater. I hope they do a firmware to fix it but alot of my builds are in their range so I guess I will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread