Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Good review. This was not high on my interest list due to the looks, but the fact that it is buck only and has no firmware update capability takes it completely off my list.

I do like the bottle design, especially the silicone with the stainless steel “skeleton.” Nice idea that I hope other manufacturers adopt.

Wow... :blink:

No Boost? Only Buck.

For someone like myself coming from a Mech Squonker, and wanting the Abilty to at least Maintain Voltage, that is Kinda a Let Down.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
So far,nothing i've seen in the reviews has really changed my mind on wanting one.I don't use tc,so no issue there,and no boost kinda sucks,but i've been using mechs a lot,so no big issue there either.
I did have one on pre order,and cancelled it,only because i got tired of the release date constantly getting pushed back,so i used the money to buy another mod,and will still grab one of these when the green one is actually released.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Well the silver capo I left on preorder is ready to leave FT finally lol.
I'll have the fuchai squonk by Monday.
I had the green Capo on pre order for over a month,and finally got tired of waiting so i cancelled it,now i see they say ships next day,just my luck haha.My Fuchai did ship from them though,so i should have that next week,then i'll order the Capo again.

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I had the green Capo on pre order for over a month,and finally got tired of waiting so i cancelled it,now i see they say ships next day,just my luck haha.My Fuchai did ship from them though,so i should have that next week,then i'll order the Capo again.

Did your Fuchai Squonk come from FT ?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Did your Fuchai Squonk come from FT ?
Yeah,as of the other day,the only ones they had in stock were the blue,which is what i bought,all the others still said pre order or ships in 7 days.Anniepan said they would have the black ones in stock by today in one of the forums though,so those may be in stock now too.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah,as of the other day,the only ones they had in stock were the blue,which is what i bought,all the others still said pre order or ships in 7 days.Anniepan said they would have the black ones in stock by today in one of the forums though,so those may be in stock now too.

Cool.

I have been Itching to put a Blue one in the Cart. And now that we are in a new Credit Card billing cycle, that Itch has gotten Stronger.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Thanks...

Let us know when things Arrive and How you Like them.
So far so good, about an hour in with a simple build. Damn Brad ships fast!
Bottle is quite small and none of my others fit so. ..
20171202_152606.jpg

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Reactions: stols001

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
If TC mode on this mod is decent I’ll pull the trigger and get one. I have been paniently waiting for an affordable TC squonker for a while now. I am very satisfied with my Wraith (still don’t know why this guy isn’t more popular I absolutely adore mine) but like most vapers, I’m always looking for the next best thing. Like everybody else, it worries me that some sites list TC and some don’t and no reviewers have mentioned it. It is possible that the first production batch didn’t have it and the second batch did, I remember the Wraith did have SS TC on the first batch, but later batches did. So the waiting continues.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread