Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Like previously said, juice companies are doing back flips...most of the new crop of tanks are serious juice hogs, and that Tornado will be the king juice guzzler.
Depending on the build, of course. It can also take a dual coil setup. I'd only build the Hex setup to experience it. :D

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I can't tell you how much I am enjoying the Goodger on the new Solo Mini in SS TC Mode. They have become my ADV Setup.

I put the Goodger on several other devices, including my Reuleaux DNA200, a 26650 Mech, and a Sigelei 150W, and every one of them gave the same great performance. The Reuleaux has a 60W Preheat of 11 for 1 second Max, set to 55W and 430°F for SS 316L TC Vaping. All ofther TC Devices were set to 55W and 430°F, including the Cuboid and Eleaf TC60W. The Sigelei 150W was set to 55W, but worked very well at 40W, too. Even the Mech with a fully charged 26650 was a great performer at ~42W. So was a DOVPO GX-200 dual 18650 parallel, MOSFET box mod, at ~40W. The Goodger is a great performer, all the way around. :thumb:

I haven't tried the 0.6Ω 20W-40W Head yet, but it should be just as good, in it's 40W range. When I try it, I'll try MTL with that one at 20W. Still no leaking or flooding.

Can't wait to get the Tornado now! When I get one, I'll build that MOSFET triple series box for it, so I can get it up to 300W. That will be a fun and neat project for me. I've already found most of the parts. But I want a P-FET instead of an N-FET for the MOSFET, because I like the P-FET Design better.
What? Can you repeat that? You lost me after the first sentence. Too Technical for me but it sounds pretty awesome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 100%VG

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Take a chance to win...

gleam_facebook.png

vaping360.com/vape-giveaways

Mark Spivey

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Knoxville, TN
They look pretty nice. I'm still wanting to get a Griffin, though. lol
Well... you can only compare it to the Griffin 25 mm. I have the original Griffin 22 mm. First impression of Tornado: air inlet in deck below coils should be oval, thank diameter should be 25 mm to provide more juice capacity, I have concerns about it providing adequate juice flow (particularly with 4 and 8 coil builds, and visually the chimney doesn't look any larger in diameter with the optional downward air flow so one can only deduce that the vape chimney is smaller.

Mark Spivey

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Knoxville, TN
Sound's good! :)

Do you have a Griffin that you could compare the Tornado with when you get it?
I have the original Griffin and I think the comparison you would be wanting to make is with the Griffin 25. Immediately, just from pics and specs the Griffin should have the upper hand on bottom air flow to the coils and juice capacity.

amit_k

Dec 22, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread